What are exactly are "long" limbs?

CT03

CT03

Silver
What does your inseam and wingspan have to be to achieve that long look?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Interested in this ratio as well. Im getting into boxing but im afraid i got no reach for my height and weight

• +1
Interested in this ratio as well. Im getting into boxing but im afraid i got no reach for my height and weight
Im guess atleast a 32 inch inseam, and a 6'2ft wingspan

• +1
What does your inseam and wingspan have to be to achieve that long look?
Long limbs could be exacerbated by a compressed trunk which can be caused by spinal deviation like kyphosis, scoliosis, hyperlordosis etc (all easily fixable at home, the worse the faster to see improvements, got a collection of 4 books totaling 1341 pages on it)

Also MMA/Boxing/Basketball wingspan is measured from tip of one middle finger to the another and it's done BEHIND the back... Their measurements aren't reliable and sometimes fake but that's the way they do it, we like it or not.

There's the Ulnar Length method that's used to determine bedridden patients/scoliotic/cadavers with missing bone pieces height by experts like paleontologists, it's very precise and it said my true height is 6'6 (I'm a very compressed, stiff and crooked 6'1 with very long limbs so it seems accurate)

☺️

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Main qimg 23481ed9e9f032ff663522fcadfafbc2 lq

Short limbs

Long limbs

It's mostly about proportions.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Long arms and legs

How much do u think can one gain rrom shit hyperlordosis and kyphosis
Long limbs could be exacerbated by a compressed trunk which can be caused by spinal deviation like kyphosis, scoliosis, hyperlordosis etc (all easily fixable at home, the worse the faster to see improvements, got a collection of 4 books totaling 1341 pages on it)

Also MMA/Boxing/Basketball wingspan is measured from tip of one middle finger to the another and it's done BEHIND the back... Their measurements aren't reliable and sometimes fake but that's the way they do it, we like it or not.

There's the Ulnar Length method that's used to determine bedridden patients/scoliotic/cadavers with missing bone pieces height by experts like paleontologists, it's very precise and it said my true height is 6'6 (I'm a very compressed, stiff and crooked 6'1 with very long limbs so it seems accurate)

☺️