What are most users on this sites psl? And do any of you with high psl not slay because of mentalceldom?

Every retard who claims 7 psl is usually only 5

Highest psl on this site is @Aesthetic who is about 6.5-75 psl

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
and he doesn't even brag about it - except in avi tbh

He doesn’t feel the need I imagine, since he is actually good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
He doesn’t feel the need I imagine, since he is actually good looking.
yeah even before i saw him i believed he was in those range once he said it bc you know which guy is a liar or not only by discussing with him.

life is unfair tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
yeah even before i saw him i believed he was in those range once he said it bc you know which guy is a liar or not only by discussing with him.

life is unfair tho

It is what it is, play the cards you have been dealt, is a good way to look at things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

life is unfair tho
Has @Aesthetic posted pics before

• +1
It is what it is, play the cards you have been dealt, is a good way to look at things.
defo, and looks isn't unironically everything. The only fucking thing that you want with it is to be loved by a kind girl for it, and dgaf about aspies ratings somehow then.
It's good for halo effect but most people could never get that so... it is what it is.

Locationmaxx is one of the best lookmax too
Has @Aesthetic posted pics before
in PM only, ask him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Zygos4Life
Just figured out you title doesn’t say fight the food fishes

Damn, it doesn't show for some niggas?

Says fight the good fight........ I guess I'll change the text font

The font just looks retarded

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
not a cel but i think i'm pretty average after swallowing the blackpill

Amnesia is imo 6.5 psl many would say he's 6 psl and I'd say he's a mentalcel or at least somewhat mentally ill and he says he slays weekly.

In my observation. Most people here have various degrees of mental illness in one form or another. For the truly ugly bottom feader subhumans, it's usually depression/anxiety and deep feelings of self hatred. For the above average posters, it's usually depression, ocd (about thier looks) and mild forms of vunerable narcissism.

As for slaying. I'm very skeptical of anyone who claims to slay on a consistent basis. Let alone someone claiming on the weekly. Regardless of your looks. You'd have to be mentally unstable to persue that much effort of frequent sex with different women. As it would require a massive amount of time spamming Tinder and other dating apps and or, partying a going out to clubs all the time. Which no offense to Amnesia, but a man of his age would simply not have that much time to devote. Unless he's some sort of trustfund baby/socialite living a life of leisure.

And no offesne to your intelligence boyo, but far too many people here are simply gullible.

1. Approach a girl
2. Do that dance in your avi
3. Profit
Ngl that's some next level dance moves zyzz got right there

Yeah Aesthetic is 7psl tbh, very gl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and TsarTsar444
Could get to 6+ but locationcel
+ bloatcel +badteeth

In my observation. Most people here have various degrees of mental illness in one form or another. For the truly ugly bottom feader subhumans, it's usually depression/anxiety and deep feelings of self hatred. For the above average posters, it's usually depression, ocd (about thier looks) and mild forms of vunerable narcissism.

As for slaying. I'm very skeptical of anyone who claims to slay on a consistent basis. Let alone someone claiming on the weekly. Regardless of your looks. You'd have to be mentally unstable to persue that much effort of frequent sex with different women. As it would require a massive amount of time spamming Tinder and other dating apps and or, partying a going out to clubs all the time. Which no offense to Amnesia, but a man of his age would simply not have that much time to devote. Unless he's some sort of trustfund baby/socialite living a life of leisure.

And no offesne to your intelligence boyo, but far too many people here are simply gullible.
Amnesia says he works part time at a bar or club or something like that and the girls that he slays are not very GL.