What are my biggest flaws?

iwanttolookmybest

iwanttolookmybest

Iron
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
137
Reputation
35
I’ve had my first slay and kissed at least 10 girls as a 17 y/o but some girls really don’t find me attractive while others do a lot can you tell me my biggest flaws? I’m really pale btw you can’t tell in the pic
IMG 1098
 
I’ve had my first slay and kissed at least 10 girls as a 17 y/o but some girls really don’t find me attractive while others do a lot can you tell me my biggest flaws? I’m really pale btw you can’t tell in the pic View attachment 5712364
post in the right thread dumbass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xx_foidhunter_xX

Similar threads

MilanoM
Replies
2
Views
40
MilanoM
MilanoM
MilanoM
Replies
24
Views
108
AlbanianKing!
A
1
Replies
31
Views
100
PSLgodBlackPerson
P
dylan02
Replies
2
Views
39
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
JuicyJerry
Replies
10
Views
105
Xazzy
Xazzy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top