What are my chances of becoming a successful actor at 28

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I know you are all tired of me constantly talking about Jenna Ortega, and the Wednesday show--but, I feel somewhat inspired by the two to pursue my own acting career. I have one audition so far: the kit kat commercial (which I was rejected for). If I fix my looks, and learn how to act. What are the chances I can be successful in acting by say 35 years old, or something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho and 2 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, grief and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho and 3 others
0, you cant be famous in any field at all unless youre chosen by elites
especially when youre not attractive like in your case

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
i don't think i look that fucking bad tbh. Nothing some surgery cannot fix anyway. i will pursue acting regardless. Fuck this rotting shut.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, grief and IAMNOTANINCEL
Depends on what role you’re playing. Some roles are for more conventionally unattractive people.

Man I need to get to watching Superbad fully again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and grief
i don't think i look that fucking bad tbh. Nothing some surgery cannot fix anyway. i will pursue acting regardless. Fuck this rotting shut.
Grind and hustle hard to get those surgeries

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
I know you are all tired of me constantly talking about Jenna Ortega, and the Wednesday show--but, I feel somewhat inspired by the two to pursue my own acting career. I have one audition so far: the kit kat commercial (which I was rejected for). If I fix my looks, and learn how to act. What are the chances I can be successful in acting by say 35 years old, or something.
Commit suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and grief
go er young blud, the girls you see in the hallways of your dilapidated school will never go out with you.
Self reference

You have a very high chance, if you are chosen by "them"(us).

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Elaborate
You think yourself worthy of the females at your school, but you lack all the assets necessary to attract those jbs. You are ugly, incel, and lacking in anything interesting to offer them. Idk you that well, but you seem like a dickhead too. If I were a girl; I would steer miles away from you. I don't think I would even look at you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You have a very high chance, if you are chosen by "them"(us).
thanks bro, this is the only positive post in this whole thread. I will continue to hone my acting craft and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Contradicted yourself
in what way? I am just stating my observations I have gotten from you. I think I will put you on my ignore list. I hope the girls in your school (if they have not already done this) do the equivalent of what I am about to do to you.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
1 in a 50 million

in what way? I am just stating my observations I have gotten from you. I think I will put you on my ignore list. I hope the girls in your school (if they have not already done this) do the equivalent of what I am about to do to you.
You say I lack valuable characteristics and that im a dickhead, Elaborate then

State ur observations

Realistically,

If you aren’t utter subhuman, and can somewhat act, give it a go.

Just remember, you’ll probably have to do fag activities behind the scenes and probably in the scenes to boost your career

Realistically,

If you aren’t utter subhuman, and can somewhat act, give it a go.

Just remember, you’ll probably have to do fag activities behind the scenes and probably in the scenes to boost your career
I refuse to bow to the jewish dick. I'll get by on hard work alone.

For you? Zero! You’re a short, fat, ugly chink with no charisma, no talent and especially no looks. It’s over, stop thinking too far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, the BULL and IAMNOTANINCEL
For you? Zero! You’re a short, fat, ugly chink with no charisma, no talent and especially no looks. It’s over, stop thinking too far
you incel; i will ascend

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
cage neeguh, i will become a great actor
What roles do you think you could even get with the way you look, except for jester-maxing roles where you get humiliated by Chad in front of millions?

What roles do you think you could even get with the way you look, except for jester-maxing roles where you get humiliated by Chad in front of millions?
i will get the main role.

I think by 30 is a realistic time line to achieve your desired result if you're consistent enough. Esp in adverts

I think by 30 is a realistic time line to achieve your desired result if you're consistent enough. Esp in adverts
well, i have slacked off a lot in terms of my acting career. So my desired result may take longer.

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
well, i have slacked off a lot in terms of my acting career. So my desired result may take longer.

Just go out there, at every casting session, work as an extra, mingle with the other actors and crew members, befriend everybody, go to all parties and social events to meet producers, directors, people working in the industry, etc. and you might succeed...