• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
skin, nose, uneven eyes, bloat

but u look good bro

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sub5forlife

but u look good bro
Is there any way to get more even eyes and what would you rate me? Not counting height

• +1
Reactions: cavy

but u look good bro
Also whats wrong with nose you mean how it doesnt line up with the middle of my lips, i noticed that recently, i think i have whats called a deviated septum?? Its honestly not too noticable irl but if you look at me for long enough yes.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
htn with great appeal. nose would be biggest failo but not worth cost of rhino + could get botched and look worse.

• +1
Reactions: sub5forlife
htn with great appeal. nose would be biggest failo but not worth cost of rhino + could get botched and look worse.
whats exactly wrong with the nose, like i see in the one picture it looks wide, but could that be lens distortion?? ill post side prof soon

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Also whats wrong with nose you mean how it doesnt line up with the middle of my lips, i noticed that recently, i think i have whats called a deviated septum?? Its honestly not too noticable irl but if you look at me for long enough yes.
It is quite bulbous is probably what he is referring to.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, sub5forlife and heightmaxxing
debloat your nose by drowning your self

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, rand anon, sub5forlife and 1 other person
whats exactly wrong with the nose, like i see in the one picture it looks wide, but could that be lens distortion?? ill post side prof soon
yeah lens distortion makes it hard to tell if its soo wide. it also has a silght asymmetry

• +1
yeah lens distortion makes it hard to tell if its soo wide. it also has a silght asymmetry
yes theres for sure asymetry there but other than surgery is there anything i can do for it?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
it’s very noticeable but i’d still rate you high mtn

• +1
Horrible nose

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and sub5forlife
yes theres for sure asymetry there but other than surgery is there anything i can do for it?
nothing really tbh. the rest of your features are good so its not a big deal. deblaoting might make it less bulbous

• +1
  • +1
Bad(low) nose bridge. I have the same problem. Radix graft will fix

Last edited:
  • +1
in what way exactly?
Not only are your nostrils flared but your nose is also upturned so people and stare directly into your flared and fucked up nostrils. Get rhino and you’re high MTN

• +1
whats a plexy? and how much is rhino?
go to a italian surgeon for rhino (or the good ass surgeons in texas)

also canthoplexy is a eye surgery to kinda sharpen up your lateral corners (plexy is confused to canthoplasty, the little brother that sucks if you dont go to giant)

Not only are your nostrils flared but your nose is also upturned so people and stare directly into your flared and fucked up nostrils. Get rhino and you’re high MTN
yeah this is all good info ive legit never even looked at my nose as a flaw and peolpe saying its my worst is prob good tbh

• +1
Reactions: nword49
do u have some black in u?

ur a gl dude nose is prob biggest flaw

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, rand anon and sub5forlife
yeah this is all good info ive legit never even looked at my nose as a flaw and peolpe saying its my worst is prob good tbh
Your eye area isn’t the best but it can be ignored with good eyebrows, hair, colouring and lashes. All are outstanding except lashes, your features and harmony are pretty dogshit but your bone structure is alright. In all honestly I’d rate you low-mid MTN, mid-high MTN after debloating + rhino.

• +1
do u have some black in u?

ur a gl dude nose is prob biggest flaw
hey i know you man, so no i have no black i actually just died reading that lol, im gonna need to post a bunch more pics bc i just dont think my nose it so big, maybe its like a self bias thing and im just blind to it.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Your eye area isn’t the best but it can be ignored with good eyebrows, hair, colouring and lashes. All are outstanding except lashes, your features and harmony are pretty dogshit but your bone structure is alright. In all honestly I’d rate you low-mid MTN, mid-high MTN after debloating + rhino.
whats wrong with harmony?

hey i know you man, so no i have no black i actually just died reading that lol, im gonna need to post a bunch more pics bc i just dont think my nose it so big, maybe its like a self bias thing and im just blind to it.
nah u look fine didn’t mean it as an insult or anything

just that lip and nose combo is strange for a fully white dude but i’m mirin the lips wish i had half of em lol

nose isn’t even that brutal, especially since it’s lens distorted

• +1
nah u look fine didn’t mean it as an insult or anything

just that lip and nose combo is strange for a fully white dude but i’m mirin the lips wish i had half of em lol

nose isn’t even that brutal, especially since it’s lens distorted
yeah i give some better pics soon but people are just tearing into my ass with the nose man

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
whats wrong with harmony?
this is higher than a low MTN JFLLL

what’s with the ratings recently. this mf is not BELOW 50th percentile of people his age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, 0S4MA, nword49 and 1 other person

what’s with the ratings recently. this mf is not BELOW 50th percentile of people his age
thats what i thought man :) like ive been pretty successful with girls i just dont believe im mtn, i just want to know if theres anything i can work on, some of these ppl i feel are just saying low rating to rage bait or something

Facially he’s low-mid mtn. Features are below average/average and his harmony is actually decent now that I look at it but I don’t know what you guys are seeing :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing
thats what i thought man :) like ive been pretty successful with girls i just dont believe im mtn, i just want to know if theres anything i can work on, some of these ppl i feel are just saying low rating to rage bait or something
bruh i’m fat and ugly and relatively successful with girls that means nothing

better skin, tan, debloat and fat loss, rhino =
IMG 5089

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing and nword49
like how many bodies and were they gl at all?
One. I’m on the younger part of 15 and yeah she was pretty good looking, skinny white girl w/ blonde hair blue eyes and I’ve dated a handful of relatively good looking girls

• JFL
Reactions: Pride
One. I’m on the younger part of 15 and yeah she was pretty good looking, skinny white girl w/ blonde hair blue eyes and I’ve dated a handful of relatively good looking girls
Do girls comment about ur size

U havent gotten a single comment on it wtf
I send pics to girls cuz it looks nice but in general I don’t think the girls I’ve met really care about dick size tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Nose fs, gives u amerimutt failo

• +1
Reactions: sub5forlife and nword49