What are my flaws, and how to fix them? 20 6ft

I send pics to girls cuz it looks nice but in general I don’t think the girls I’ve met really care about dick size tbh
After i beat tf outta u in florida im pulling down ur pants and exposing yr larp

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
is it still bad in second pic i’d say that’s a more accurate representation of it honestly
Well “bad” is subjective, but it def holds u back lookswise

Nose is not too brutal. HTN with Good harmony.

Now delete your pics while you can.

• +1
Reactions: sub5forlife
@nword49 @heightmaxxing @NorwoodAscender does side prof change any nose opinions?

you have good features, good clear skin, color of eyes, thirds look fine, lips are full
Negatives- very slight negative canthal tilt, asymmetric nose,

I think you could fix your hair, "grow a thicker designer stubble beard( minox+derma roller) maybe when your older", consider getting a rhino that's your biggest failo. If you debloat a little bit, get some tats, fix your nose, clean up your hair you'd easily be a high HTN with good enough appeal. coloring is fire too if you tan a little bit and supplement beta carotene and darken your eyebrows you could add some more appeal as well since this would contrast well with your blue eyes. if anything your already an above average gl dude wouldn't stress it to much.

• +1
Reactions: sub5forlife
HTN w appeal, just needs to lean down tbh

skin + haircut + style

if u look ultra clean and u have a fit body and u are like 5 11 or more, u can enter to the chadlite