What are my strengths and weaknesses based on the Frankfurt plane?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d

Based on that pic you have decent forward growth of the maxilla and a good gonial angle but that doesn't look like frankfurt plane to me, the ear doesn't line up with the eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
why do u always take pics under the greasiest lighting.

• JFL
Reactions: jellyfish101
nice forward growth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 6908
Based on that pic you have decent forward growth of the maxilla and a good gonial angle but that doesn't look like frankfurt plane to me, the ear doesn't line up with the eye.
It isn't properly aligned we all know he is clinically recessed :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, LILMAXILLA and jellyfish101

LOL AT OPS GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner

Oh yeah. The ear doesn't. Good observational spot my man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
41857E18 F35D 4B77 A319 5E71DAA0DB4C

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7806
Oh yeah. The ear doesn't. Good observational spot my man.
Dunno how to rotate it so try and take one where you turn your head. It's easier to get in frankfurt position turning your head to the side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Can't tell if this thread is serious. You really think that's your neutral head tilt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and SendMePicsToRate
Why are you still fat? If I went from obese to lean with six pack and veins showing so can you, stop eating curry.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 2785 and Looks234
Why are you still fat? If I went from obese to lean with six pack and veins showing so can you, stop eating curry.

You frauded jaw definition when you were obese. Go back, go back.

impressive i also came from 90 to 70 kg in like 6 months

Get a jaw. It's the signature of a male. You need to forge someone else's signature and get a set of implants, because you're looking like a cuck atm. Not just in the eyes.

Get a jaw. It's the signature of a male. You need to forge someone else's signature and get a set of implants, because you're looking like a cuck atm. Not just in the eyes.
Fuck can’t wait for March 31, will get like 5ML of radiasse. Cant afford implants at the moment