What are non cope looksmaxx that actually helped you?

D

desilva

Bronze
there is a lot of money wasting products, which products have been working for you so far?

20240101 114245

facial toner with matrixyl + vit e/c in the morning, liquid tretinoin 0.5 in the evening.

some shit like a gentle cleanser/exfoliator/pore normalising cream in the shower.

I also moisturize my entire body after the shower, that's including the toes and shit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Goth and desilva
View attachment 2695684

facial toner with matrixyl + vit e/c in the morning, liquid tretinoin 0.5 in the evening.

some shit like a gentle cleanser/exfoliator/pore normalising cream in the shower.

I also moisturize my entire body after the shower, that's including the toes and shit.
I will try the Toner since i don’t have any in my Routine. Would you say it’s ideal for dry sensitive Skin?

View attachment 2695684

Mirin forearms and frame

Stop skincare bro. Every product will eventually dry out your skin and will make your acne worse. Only use a water-based moisturizer and forget the rest.

I will try the Toner since i don’t have any in my Routine. Would you say it’s ideal for dry sensitive Skin?
it's not that important but matrixyl is also a collagen booster like retinoids, although much weaker, it also doesn't have the sun sensitivity/deactivation issues hence why you can use it in the morning.

I'm old though, my skin needs all the little boosts.

• +1
Reactions: desilva
View attachment 2695684

Do a face reveal

Stop skincare bro. Every product will eventually dry out your skin and will make your acne worse. Only use a water-based moisturizer and forget the rest.
I asked for products in general not necessarily skincare

View attachment 2695684

exfoliator es cope dead skin will fall off either way

take vitamine K2 MK7, I took it 3 weeks and my bones grew thicker. trust me
Are you stupid? How would you even know your bones got thicker they wouldn’t get thick enough for you to notice. Fucking retard graycel

Are you stupid? How would you even know your bones got thicker they wouldn’t get thick enough for you to notice. Fucking retard graycel
Don't be sad bcs I mog you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Goth