What are some good countries for blacks to slay in.

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Being a dark skin man I’m pretty much invisible to majority of women. What are some places that are more accepting of black men.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Marsiere214
Africa, right where you belong brolossus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7917, Deleted member 9344 and 18 others
Netherlands

But you gotta be a good looking bbc 1.75+ height and PSL 6 at least, otherwise it's over worldwide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 6’1cel and Deleted member 9699
Netherlands

But you gotta be a good looking bbc 1.75+ height and PSL 6 at least, otherwise it's over worldwide
No some girls called me gl but I want to get the best looking girls possible.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Bro I rather be alone than get a deadly virus jfl
tbh youre probably more likely to get a virus in europe or asia than africa, considering your body is probably adapted to african environments through years of evolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Stevensmithgerard, some1h0peless and 2 others
No some girls called me gl but I want to get the best looking girls possible.
What s your height and what is your PSL?

And btw foids you want expect you to be 6×6 min, if they pull out some average cock out of your pants it s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
uk ngl

if that's actually u in ur pic u could slay uk slags.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Zeta ascended, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
What s your height and what is your PSL?

And btw foids you want expect you to be 6×6 min, if they pull out some average cock out of your pants it s over
I’m 5”10 and I’m around a 6.5 I just want better looking women interested in me and I know that my race is holding me back from that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and 6’1cel
I’m 5”10 and I’m around a 6.5 I just want better looking women interested in me and I know that my race is holding me back from that.
You’re black with 6.5 inches
Im sorry boyo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4209
FRANCE, because everyone else is also black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Soalian and Stevensmithgerard
Blacks clean up in Israel, seirously Jewish women absolutely worship BBC you will breed with 100s of Jewish women and enjoy their massive wealth

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Blacks clean up in Israel, seirously Jewish women absolutely worship BBC you will breed with 100s of Jewish women and enjoy their massive wealth
Yeah as long as I become a Jew jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Stevensmithgerard

Zionists will shoot him for breeding with Ashkenazi Queens. I've heard Sweden is more accepting though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Stevensmithgerard
South America or Middle Eastern.

London but the girls are probably uglier than what you get wherever your at now lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
Im sorry boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Being a dark skin man I’m pretty much invisible to majority of women. What are some places that are more accepting of black men.
nowhere tbqh
if ur from west just go third world

The nation called Imagination

the reputation of english women is that real?

Some of them can be pretty but in a quirky way, you know? You rarely if ever see a hot girl with nice forward grown maxilla + nice features. You get girls with nice features but very rare to find top quality maxillas. English people have the worst forward growth+palates of all the white races imo, probably because they started eating soft food before everybody else due to being civilised quite early.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Im sorry boyo
Dicks are a lot smaller in real life than you think they are bro

every time you hear a dick size, add roughly 2 inches to it to hear the number girls think it is

FRANCE, because everyone else is also black
Am French, Am White, of Catholic descent, ancestors were hardcore Monarchists, who fought for the continuation of the late Ancient Regime, even after the fall of Louis XVI, and even FOUGHT A FUCKING CIVIL WAR for it, "Les Guerres de Vendée" (1793-1796),

their tiny hardcore religious Catholic county ("La Vendée") against THE WHOLE REST OF REPUBLICAN FRANCE;

THE FUCKING MADMEN!!!

TLDR: Can confirm, France is black

Netherlands

no lol 4.5 is enough to slay as black guy in nl

You'll enjoy their massive Jew nose also