What are some good things to take that protect organs and body during cycles ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
For sarms and roids.

Things like Nac and Tudca for the liver, Berberine for high carb meals and blood sugar management what else ??
@Ttran1485
@Orc
@pessimistic

Milk thistle - liver protectant

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
For sarms and roids.

Things like Nac and Tudca for the liver, Berberine for high carb meals and blood sugar management what else ??
@Ttran1485
@Orc
@pessimistic
Telmisartan - ARB
Nebivolol - Beta blocker
Atorvastatin - statin
Cerebrolysin - lower neuroinflammation
Curcumin, tumeric - lower systematic inflammation
GLP 1 agonist - can be used alongside GH in replacement of insulin to control appetite, increase insulin sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 23391
Telmisartan - ARB
Nebivolol - Beta blocker
Atorvastatin - statin
Cerebrolysin - lower neuroinflammation
Curcumin, tumeric - lower systematic inflammation
GLP 1 agonist - can be used alongside GH in replacement of insulin to control appetite, increase insulin sensitivity
What do you do to maintain skin during cycles ?

For ostarine, is Nac enough or do you need some of these ?

What do you do to maintain skin during cycles ?

For ostarine, is Nac enough or do you need some of these ?
Exactly what you do to maintain skin with no steroids. It's the same, collagen, skincare, etc

Ostarine, take nac, tudca and pray your test don't crash lmao. Sarms are so garbage

• JFL
Exactly what you do to maintain skin with no steroids. It's the same, collagen, skincare, etc

Ostarine, take nac, tudca and pray your test don't crash lmao. Sarms are so garbage
You think a bit of ostarine can crash test ? It’s very mild compared to something like Rad. Some people don’t even notice anything.

I have enclo too should I cycle it as well or do a pct with it? I just want to do it because I already have it with me so it’s a waste of money to throw it away. Might as well cut with it.

You think a bit of ostarine can crash test ? It’s very mild compared to something like Rad. Some people don’t even notice anything.

I have enclo too should I cycle it as well or do a pct with it? I just want to do it because I already have it with me so it’s a waste of money to throw it away. Might as well cut with it.ve

I have enclo too should I cycle it as well or do a pct with it? I just want to do it because I already have it with me so it’s a waste of money to throw it away. Might as well cut with it.
Be fat watcyh scott primal eat meat with lube its alterative steroids just msg me in @buildyourgenetics if u want results otherwise do whatever

• JFL
For sarms and roids.

@Ttran1485
@Orc
@pessimistic
not doing roids jfl and female gazemax. You can look good natural if you don't have dogshit genetics. Look at @Orc he is natty and a fucking gigamogger

• JFL
not doing roids jfl and female gazemax. You can look good natural if you don't have dogshit genetics. Look at @Orc he is natty and a fucking gigamogger
As much as I like steroids,

For the majority of people, they don't need it. Steroids are so normalized nowadays and every 14 year old is on MK677. It's disgusting and needs to be stopped

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, Napoleon1800 and Itsnotmeiswear

My only tip is:

-use the real thing
Or
-be natural

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Itsnotmeiswear

For the majority of people, they don't need it. Steroids are so normalized nowadays and every 14 year old is on MK677. It's disgusting and needs to be stopped
True the best thing to do is wait till you reach peak natty and then do roids if you have to. I'd rather have a decent build while being 11% + good cardio

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
True the best thing to do is wait till you reach peak natty and then do roids if you have to. I'd rather have a decent build while being 11% + good cardio
That's what I did and did research for 2 years before hopping on.

For people wanting to hop on, just wait. If you still want to hop on in a few years, you can then

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear

A lot of those teens on mk677 is for height. Shit leaked unto tiktok, but a lot of them are hoping for both height and muscle gain

My only tip is:

-use the real thing
Or
-be natural
Jfl, you just said yesterday that Ostarine plus cardarine is good for a cutting cycle.

A lot of those teens on mk677 is for height. Shit leaked unto tiktok, but a lot of them are hoping for both height and muscle gain
Mk-677 won’t give you enough GH for actual height increases at that age. It’s only good if take something like CJC with it.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485 and Napoleon1800
Mk-677 won’t give you enough GH for actual height increases at that age. It’s only good if take something like CJC with it.
Wasn't there a thread somewhere about how 70-100mg of Mk can replicate the effects of Hgh

But that'll probably give you diabetes

Wasn't there a thread somewhere about how 70-100mg of Mk can replicate the effects of Hgh

But that'll probably give you diabetes
No, no amount of MK677 can replicate a substantial dose of GH. 10ius of GH will blow mk out of the water