What are some less commonly discussed looksmax methods?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I just saw some shit about chewing a tennis ball wrapped in a sock as a method boxers use to get stronger jaws, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bengt, Lorsss, kobecel and 2 others
dick surgeries

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Personalitymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, fobos, left2die and 7 others
dick surgeriey for on little tika masalacel @dicklet4incher...!

Swimming in chloral hydrate

Heel smashing. Swelling become natural lifts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bengt, dogtown and 2 others

"In my quest to help people change their oral posture I realised that the head is connected to a body." - Mike Mew

The man's a fucking genius, what a high IQ observation. Over if you're not toemaxxing in 2019.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, UltraExtremeIntense, dogtown and 1 other person
I think that moneymaxxing for surgeries and places to get them are most overlooked topics, people are saying do this and do that but cash is the biggest issiue, second getting surgeries in murica is fking expensive, for 1k euro I can get best surgeon in poland to do my nose, ears 500for teeth straightening. in 1st world countries prices are waaay too high

Heel smashing. Swelling become natural lifts
Here in Spain you can get a Heel Surgery. The doctor inject some shit on it , and you gain 2-3cm (1 to 1'5inches) for arround 6 months or so. One Year at max.

Here in Spain you can get a Heel Surgery. The doctor inject some shit on it , and you gain 2-3cm (1 to 1'5inches) for arround 6 months or so. One Year at max.
Wouldn't that fuck up how your feet look?

I just saw some shit about chewing a tennis ball wrapped in a sock as a method boxers use to get stronger jaws, jfl
why chewing a tennis ball when you can buy Chisell?

why chewing a tennis ball when you can buy Chisell?
Idk. It is interesting though. I don't think those appliances work though, or at least I haven't seen those things talked about a lot

Idk. It is interesting though. I don't think those appliances work though, or at least I haven't seen those things talked about a lot
chewing an object with your incisor teeth ruins them forever.
you need a small object of hard gum that can be put on your molar teeth while you chew.
chisells and homemade solutions are equally efficient, but you must find a very hard gummy object

Over for tall small-skulledcels.
Its so fucking over
WyiJXb3.gif