What are some lesser known or esoteric ways that one can self improve?

Deleted member 10915

Deleted member 10915

Iron
Are there any self improvement tips or secrets that are lesser known that you'd like to share? I'll start, standing on one leg with your eyes closed for as long as possible to improve coordination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bysontallou, Bewusst, Spinc and 1 other person
STEM/education maxxing
Money maxxing
Gym/Lean maxxing
Skin/Hair maxxing
Fashion maxxing
Surgery maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, 98Zdeed98, Bewusst and 1 other person
Take a pact with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and anti caking agents
Esoteric, eh?

Lucid dreaming (easy with the WBTB method) is good if you want to know yourself more deeply. Everything in your dreams represents a part of you. You can even have conversations with dream characters and ask them questions. The structure of DNA was discovered in a dream, so was Purple Haze, Satisfaction, Ring of Fire and Let it Be.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Betacarotenecel and Deleted member 10177
Read inspiring fiction and biographies

Read philosophical or deep metaphorical books. I recommend The Castle by Kafka, or The Trial

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and jellyfish
Yoga and meditationmaxx. The real shit. Look up Isha yoga.

Holotropic breathwork

LOVING YOURSELF
but not in a narcy way. Rectify your own mistakes before anybody tries to do the same. Master yourself in everything you do.

MEDITATION
this step would help you help do the previous step.

MAKING A REGULAR ROUTINE
no motivationcels can benefit from this method.

NOT GETTING YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY INVESTED WITH SOMEONE ELSE
this step would help you in many ways, once you stop relying on others to help you. Your life will be impacted so much. No disappointment from others. Nothing.
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

THE BIGGEST INVESTMENT IS YOU
:feelsgah:

Virginal sacrifices on solar eclipses dressed in a dark robe.

Listen to subliminals, there are people who are traveling in time thanks to that shit. I am scared to use it, but maybe you are brave enough. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Listen to subliminals, there are people who are traveling in time thanks to that shit. I am scared to use it, but maybe you are brave enough. :lul:
What are subliminals supposed to even do I keep seeing tons of videos on youtube

What are subliminals supposed to even do I keep seeing tons of videos on youtube
Same, I got it in my recommended on youtube. These are tracks which can change things for you. You can grow your dick to 20 inches after listening to that for example. I wrote it for laughs tho. This shit doesn't work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Same, I got it in my recommended on youtube. These are tracks which can change things for you. You can grow your dick to 20 inches after listening to that for example. I wrote it for laughs tho. This shit doesn't work.
based

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou