What are some looksmaxxing methods?

V

Vies

Iron
Im 14 rn and i want to heightmax, what are some methods? if u have any other advice outside of looksmax you can ofc tell me, e.g looksmaxxing wise or how to be lower inhib or something like this, im just trying to max out my teen years

Im 14 rn and i want to heightmax, what are some methods? if u have any other advice outside of looksmax you can ofc tell me, e.g looksmaxxing wise or how to be lower inhib or something like this, im just trying to max out my teen years
Mk677 plus huperzine a for height

lol you are 14 play a sport to maximize IGF and HGH + being good at it is a huge social halo in high school. dont listen to any retard telling you to blast AI's and what not the only thing you should be supplementing right now is Vit D high school is literally tutorial mode just dont be a autist and you'll do fine

dietmax by incorporating a lot of dairy and meat into your diet, kefir, yogurt (especially greek), milk, cheese and etc are really good. > https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/38161-Dairy-consumption-and-height

maximize how much sleep you're getting, someone your age should be getting around 9-10 hours of sleep; get into resistance training (weight-lifting) ASAP, just watch some videos or go to the gym with someone you know who already goes to learn the basics if you haven't already, do sports like how defcon said above, it allows you to branch off to socialization through halo.

avoid tap water due to the fluoride and other chemicals in it, bottled is your best bet if you live in a city. (fluoride stunts penile growth so be careful)

just eat right, sleep right, exercise and be a healthy boy >> + genetics, you can grow a little bit taller than you were supposed to be or reach full potential

Attachments

• FVUky2zXoAURwQW.jpg
    FVUky2zXoAURwQW.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0