what are some non cope softmaxxes

W

waterbottle1234

Iron
I'm 15 so i could puberty max and what are some legit soft maxxes? I've been trying thumbpulling for a week and hyoid raising exercises but idk if any of this works. not gonna take steroids

THUMB PULLING IS RETARDED NIGGER
Legit just fucking live a life style to boost your hormones levels and do skin/haircare which there threads on here about ill find one

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I'm 15 so i could puberty max and what are some legit soft maxxes? I've been trying thumbpulling for a week and hyoid raising exercises but idk if any of this works. not gonna take steroids
Stop wasting your time with that.
The only legit softmaxxes involve Leanmaxxing/debloating, skinmaxxing, and hairmaxxing.
Bonesmashing, thumb pulling, etc won't work.
Just softmaxx to your potential, wait a few years, then get whatever surgery you need.

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008 and fluoride1337
jaw exercises like jaw trainers and mastic gum are non cope:soy:

Depends on person

jaw exercises like jaw trainers and mastic gum are non cope:soy:
do i chew on my premolars and incisors? im deciding on buying harder gums like falim or mastic but for now im just chewing normal gum for longer periods (1 hour per piece of gum and 2 pieces of gum a day)

Stop wasting your time with that.
The only legit softmaxxes involve Leanmaxxing/debloating, skinmaxxing, and hairmaxxing.
Bonesmashing, thumb pulling, etc won't work.
Just softmaxx to your potential, wait a few years, then get whatever surgery you need.
im deboated and leanmaxxed rn but ive been using tretinoin for 3 months to get rid of scars (my discoloration and scars and getting better) also ive been using castor oil on lashes and eyebrows for a year but theres a really little diffrence

• Woah
Reactions: lost222
im deboated and leanmaxxed rn but ive been using tretinoin for 3 months to get rid of scars (my discoloration and scars and getting better) also ive been using castor oil on lashes and eyebrows for a year but theres a really little diffrence
yep castor oil doesn't do shit for eyebrows or eyelashes. Even minoxidil probably won't do anything for most people, obviously with some exceptions.
Hair is completely genetic.
Anyone who has perfect eyebrows and eyelashes are extremely lucky.
Hair transplants are the best option.

What about hairsystemmaxxing if you have thin shit hair thats starting to go bald