What are some NT (cringe) hobbies to have for when people ask "how do you spend your free time?", or just good answers to that question?

apocalypse

apocalypse

I'm like a deer in headlights every time I get asked this. What are some good hobbies to have so I can invest minimum time in them and learn just enough to be able to convincingly answer this question?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8869, Solidcoin and 2 others
dating coach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
such a brutal question

video games r becoming more nt tho so u can probably say shit like fartnite or cod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and the BULL
indoors - painting

outdoors - tennis

easy enough to lie about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I say I run track
Not sure if it's seen as an incel sport but I only do sprints

• Love it
Reactions: nika
sports, since they are a looksmax too.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and cmfanel
i say i go to the gym and boxing, because i actually do that. people become really interested when i say boxing from what ive seen. probably because of fight sport halo and that its rare

For me: Guitar, cooking, motorcycling, working out, movies, friends.

I usually don't like to say i play games (i barely do anymore bcuz my pc is half broken jfl)

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, mulattomaxxer and Gonthar
Shitting on uppity chinks and curries on looksmax

Chilling with the boys on looksmax

Making gay ass tiktoks

Golf

IDK

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
What are some good hobbies to have so I can invest minimum time in them and learn just enough to be able to convincingly answer this question?
Rich people hobbies: yachting, skydiving, flying planes, race car driving, hunting, collecting art, exotic animals, antiques, vintage cars, etc...

anthropological study of the peoples of the Indian subcontinent, on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, mulattomaxxer, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Travel. Hiking. Watersports. Music. Food. Depending on if you want to be edgy/pretentious: art films. Multimedia …

"I like having Sex, watching tiktoks, getting drunk."

I'm like a deer in headlights every time I get asked this. What are some good hobbies to have so I can invest minimum time in them and learn just enough to be able to convincingly answer this question?
Say u text ur friends
This forum is unironcially a gc

I just tell the truth, there's nothing wrong with my interests

• +1
Reactions: Racky
First you need to get some NT hobbies. Then you only tell them the ones that are NT.

Learning a language? Just enough to say a few corny sentences.

Mechanic activity, skateboarding, et cetera...

Working out, playing an instrument, sport, movies shows music NT video games (Fortnite, valorant)

It’s just about tailoring ur answer to whoever asks

Seems everyone plays ultimately frisbee these days. Girls fucking love stand up paddleboarding. Every girls considers themselves a hiker. Every woman is a worldn traveler. Start with those.