What are some of the best pharmacy human growth hormone brands?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Are they all gonna lead the same results?
Genotropin, somatropin, humatrope, et cetera.

Which brand of human growth hormone would you guys recommend using? Would I be better off asking steroid forums?

@Growth Plate @FreakkForLife
@TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Don't know but good luck getting growth hormone that isn't bunk. I plan on possibly injecting hgh and I'll look for sources but it's so shitty looking for sources and ppl online "repping" them because they could just be shills paid off by the company or literally ppl that work for the company

I guess the only way to know if your stuff is legit = Checking if ppl support the source on here, reddit and thinksteroids.com + doing your own lab tests before and after taking it

thinksteroids.com is the best steroid forum btw

Don't know but good luck getting growth hormone that isn't bunk. I plan on possibly injecting hgh and I'll look for sources but it's so shitty looking for sources and ppl online "repping" them because they could just be shills paid off by the company or literally ppl that work for the company

I guess the only way to know if your stuff is legit = Checking if ppl support the source on here, reddit and thinksteroids.com + doing your own lab tests before and after taking it

thinksteroids.com is the best steroid forum btw
I’m getting it straight from pharmacy. It’s 100% legit and not underdosed at all. That’s why I need to know the best brand

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m getting it straight from pharmacy. It’s 100% legit and not underdosed at all.
Lucky. How did you do that? I don't know anything about brands, but Freak most likely knows

Lucky. How did you do that? I don't know anything about brands, but Freak most likely knows
I can tell you in PM, but promise me not to leak it. It involves having a lot of money
Don’t want everyone to be a 6’3 terachad

• +1