what are some painless ways to call it a day?

Precious to whom?
I care about him, I would be pretty sad if it would be his last post for example. I'm sure there's someone in his life who also cares, he just doesn't know it or doesn't want to acknowledge

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
That's probably right
It's all for attention and just like every other time he's done it, it worked.
He got 2 pages of attention & praises.

nah srs dont do it

ik ur struggling with wageslaving rn and its taking a toll but theres always a new chapter after your present situation bro

Well, he must have a pretty sad life if he gets attention through threads like this, at least he got that dopamine

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I know this nigga was on antipsychotics and that he rants that he's shorter than his father. So he's at least a mentalcel

Well, he must have a pretty sad life if he gets attention through threads like this, at least he got that dopamine
I want to say he's the biggest loser on this shite site but it's not even true.
God, that sentence alone increased the want to leave this site by like 70%.

Life is actually pretty cool and I feel so sorry for those who cant be their real self without unecessary inhibitions

wank and call it a day

I know this nigga was on antipsychotics and that he rants that he's shorter than his father. So he's at least a mentalcel
I know this because I was also shorter than my father at 6'3 and searched some threads like this

I want to say he's the biggest loser on this shite site but it's not even true.
God, that sentence alone increased the want to leave this site by like 70%.
Yea, you don't want to talk to losers but it is what it is, at least some people here are not

Yea, you don't want to talk to losers but it is what it is, at least some people here are not

Barely any.

dude just get drunk, smoke some weed or pop some molly n go to sleep
Roping is not the answer

Don't fucking reply to this idiot, he's larping

Get high out of your fucking mind and hang yourself

U NIGGA…. PLEASE LOOK. YOUR LIFE MAY BE SHIT AS A TRUCEL.. BUT IM TELLING YOU, YOU CAN SPIN AROUND IT AND PROVE NOT TO ANY OF THESE NIGGERS OR HOES.

BUT PROVING YOURSELF THAT YOU HAVE WORTH BY BECOMING A COMBAT SPORT ATHLETE, PROVING YOU ARENT SCARED, PROVING YOU DO SERVE A PURPOSE. ‘Muh subhuman athleticism genetics’ YOU CAN NEVER KNOW IF YOU NEVER TRIED+BUNCH OF SUBHUMANS LIKE DEMETRIOUS JOHNSON, GERVONTA DAVIS I CAN NAME 100+ MORE WHO MADE IT BIG IN LIFE

PROVE YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT BC I SWEAR BY ALLAH I BELIEVE IN YOU
I’m about to cry

I’m about to cry
DO IT NIGGA. EITHER U CHOOSE TO END IT ALL, OR LIVE AN EXCITINGLY FUN DIFFICULT LIFE OF THE JOIRNEY OF COMBAT SPORTS. WIN OR DIE YOU CHOOSE

Get a helium tank & a CPAP mask from a general store, maybe a pharmacy.
Once you have it, set the pressure on the tank so it feels like you're breathing very lightly on your hand then connect the mask through the pipe to the tank.

Duct tape the pipe if it's loose, put on the mask & go to bed. You won't wake up.

PM details.
shut the fuck up greycel faggot

also op dm me it’s not the answer to life’s problems

shut the fuck up greycel faggot

also op dm me it’s not the answer to life’s problems
I have more posts than you, blackcel.

The helium method is by far the best.
Another alternative is sodium nitrite but make sure no family members are around, you don't want to interrupt this process since failure to do so may result in severe dizziness and just pain in general.

Be a man and hang yourself

Nah all jokes aside dont rope. It is not the solution bruh. Permanent solution to a temporary problem