What are some signs someone is non nt?

Egyptian

Egyptian

Banned
Personally I think a non nt listen to phonk, is a people pleaser, talks too loud and defensive for no reason, wears the same clothes everyday, and generally gives off the ick. Lmk what u guys think

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Pikabro
Nope, non nts are people pleasers all the time for everyone, normies are usually people pleasers subtly
I never went out of my way to please anyone

Wearing the same clothes everyday haha, I truly don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Personally I think a non nt listen to phonk, is a people pleaser, talks too loud and defensive for no reason, wears the same clothes everyday, and generally gives off the ick. Lmk what u guys think
Lack of eye contact, being ugly (usually), they are also usually super obsessed about an old game

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
My traits
- Bitchmade people pleaser
- Talk loud/out of turn
- Very disoriented/uncoordinated, can’t walk with a group
- Defensive and obsesses over disrespect or what this guy said instead of focusing on their own life
- No hobbies

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Egyptian
projection

and ick is a faggot term

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
WTH is the last one
I find that with most autists I talk to they are always obsessed with a random 20 year old game for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
projection

and ick is a faggot term
“projection” comes from someone who is projecting 100% of the time, a non nt guy knocked down my milk in the cafeteria just because a group of people told him to and listened to phonk and watched anime, and one tried fighting me because of his friend group

• JFL
a non nt guy knocked down my milk in the cafeteria just because a group of people told him to, and one tried fighting me because of his friend group
irrelavent and it's over, should have bitched him out for even getting in your bubble

ignore list updated

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
irrelavent and it's over, should have bitched him out for even getting in your bubble

ignore list updated
U don’t even know what I did to him after pussy so keep quiet “ignore list updated” 🤓

I don't look at people in the eyes. I ran out of words quickly. I don't start conversations with unknown people. I never have a smile. I don't go out. I don't have friends and people see I'm always by myself.

• +1
I don't look at people in the eyes. I ran out of words quickly. I don't start conversations with unknown people. I never have a smile. I don't go out. I don't have friends and people see I'm always by myself.
So this. So this. You’re p much disabled tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
android phone
vid related

As long as you’re respectful to people and just try to have a decent conversation, the way you act isn’t important. It’s the way you look.