Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Diary of a Wimpy Kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 15343 and 12 others
Introduction to facial aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14781, Gad and 4 others
I find most self help is absolute bullshit. Try ancient thinkers like Marcus Aurelius, Epicurus or Epictetus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 2968, thereallegend and 5 others
The rational male, meditations by Marcus Aurelius, book of pook

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
@ArvidGustavsson say the word son
oh shit he caged

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
Most if not all self help books are bluepill cope

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and a1phenohorriblebones
I can testify to self help books like the power of now and difficult conversations. I just recently read how to win friends and influence people. Most of the shit is common sense, thus why people consider them blue pill. But the truth is most people don't actually use these consistently or properly. So as long as you will consistently use them without coming off an aspie (no book in the world can cure Asperger /autism) you will be find. Meditation and self CBT helps too

Some of the people that said or will say is blue pill are probably pro lookism and hold the notion that only looks matter. Ok, let's start a logic chain and say that notion is true. How can you pull lookism to your favor, through soft and hard looksmaxing right? How can you afford to do soft and hard looksmaxing, with money and credit right? How can you obtain the money or the collaterals for credit? There are many ways to moneymax but most decent self help books offer IRL info on making it smoother to network, socialize, win over people and be friends with them, making them useful for almost every form of making money. The only problem, like with anything helpful, is actually utilizing them. A lot of self help info have gotten me where I am today when it comes to moneymaxxing, and I’m a 21 year old kid with little college education. If youre actually pro looks or pro happy life you will do everything you can to improve in the areas as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6963, BigBoy and 3 others
I can testify to self help books like the power of now and difficult conversations. I just recently read how to win friends and influence people. Most of the shit is common sense, thus why people consider them blue pill. But the truth is most people don't actually use these consistently or properly. So as long as you will consistently use them without coming off an aspie (no book in the world can cure Asperger /autism) you will be find. Meditation and self CBT helps too

Some of the people that said or will say is blue pill are probably pro lookism and hold the notion that only looks matter. Ok, let's start a logic chain and say that notion is true. How can you pull lookism to your favor, through soft and hard looksmaxing right? How can you afford to do soft and hard looksmaxing, with money and credit right? How can you obtain the money or the collaterals for credit? There are many ways to moneymax but most decent self help books offer IRL info on making it smoother to network, socialize, win over people and be friends with them, making them useful for almost every form of making money. The only problem, like with anything helpful, is actually utilizing them. A lot of self help info have gotten me where I am today when it comes to moneymaxxing, and I’m a 21 year old kid with little college education. If youre actually pro looks or pro happy life you will do everything you can to improve in the areas as much as possible
Could you please pm me. You have your pms deactivated. Might be interesting for you.

Read Robert Greene's whole catalog.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and Gad
gymcelling is a massive jew industry so I would recommend Convict Conditioning (or any book of its author) to filter out every marketing bullshit you're given when you want to build your physique

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You can ask @PingPong where he readed all the information about bitcoin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
reading books is a waste of time. you can watch podcasts and learn in 1-2 hours what you could ve read in 20 hours.
Listen while working out or eating or traveling

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
softmaxx daily and surgerymaxx asap. Moneymaxxing is the basis. High IQ, discipline and luck is the basis for Moneymaxxing.

Discipline alone will get a retarded Autist from Eritrea nowhere in terms of moneymaxxing.

• +1
"The rational Shemale" by Lollo Tamossi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and gamma
The truth is there are only 1 thing that differentiates us humans : our biology consisting of our LOOKS and BRAIN

Maximize both and you are considered "Alpha". Self help books are stupid and useless in most cases. Alpha males are always very gl / dimorphic and/or wealthy

Status is a result from Money and Looks or a combination anyways so invest your daily energy and time solely in moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing.

Brainmaxxing / Moneymaxxing : unless you're already good looking enough for an influencer/sales/actor career you will need a Masters STEM education. The thread below will give more insights.
https://looksmax.org/threads/iqmaxxing-and-skillmaxing.139809/
A high IQ along with discipline and luck are the factors for the successful moneymaxxing required for Looksmaxxing.

Looksmaxxing: FACEandHFD. Daily (Iso)Tretinoin , healthy food and 2 litres water , V shape boosting Sport ( Swimming, basketball, Boxing / Muay Thai) are absolute basics. Facial & PE Surgeries, Leg and Clavicle Osteogenesis, are a matter of choosing the best, usually very expensive, surgeons like Dr Paley, Dr Eppley, Dr Raffaini, Dr Elist, Dr Sailer, Dr Mommaerts

@sly shinkai

• +1
Can't hurt me by David Goggins is excellent. Makes you realise what kind of work ethic is required for success

• +1
Reactions: Blue