Guide IQmaxxing and skillmaxing

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

  • Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:



Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
 
bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
3,345
Reputation
4,502
Time online
92d 3h 23m
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Joined
May 25, 2019
Posts
2,153
Reputation
2,093
Time online
54d 4h 36m
good thread boyo.

Focusing on a diet with whole foods and practicing IF 16/8. Sauna, Cold shower and Nofap. Becoming better looking. HIIT and weightlifting and trying nootropics when you feel you need it. Coffee and theanine is a great combo too.

This is all to take advantage of your new found knowledge. You have to have the skills to drive a ferrari and vice versa. No car/no skills and no skills/no car.
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
Don't Forget to mew said:
good thread boyo.

Focusing on a diet with whole foods and practicing IF 16/8. Sauna, Cold shower and Nofap. Becoming better looking. HIIT and weightlifting and trying nootropics when you feel you need it. Coffee and theanine is a great combo too.

This is all to take advantage of your new found knowledge. You have to have the skills to drive a ferrari and vice versa. No car/no skills and no skills/no car.
Nofap and cold showers are cope agree with the rest though
 
D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Joined
May 25, 2019
Posts
2,153
Reputation
2,093
Time online
54d 4h 36m
sithlord69 said:
Nofap and cold showers are cope agree with the rest though
no.

Nofap and cold showers are great for motivation and a fresh mind. Try it, you'll feel great. Low prolactin levels from Nofap and endorphins from cold showers. and many other lesser benefits.
PubertyMaxxer said:
IT and Life Sciences are basically only degrees worth it
imo nobody NEEDS a degree unless you want to become a lawyer or a doctor etc.

The world is changing boyo keep up.
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
Don't Forget to mew said:
no.

Nofap and cold showers are great for motivation and a fresh mind. Try it, you'll feel great. Low prolactin levels from Nofap and endorphins from cold showers. and many other lesser benefits.

imo nobody NEEDS a degree unless you want to become a lawyer or a doctor etc.

The world is changing boyo keep up.
Makes sense
 
Dutcher

Dutcher

Zephir
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Posts
2,574
Reputation
3,281
Time online
68d 22h 20m
Op i got no motivation. I really want to do all of this but as soon as i start i become sleepy and shit and reach for the phone/tv.. how do i get over this?
 
Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,406
Reputation
6,619
Time online
101d 20h 55m
sithlord69 said:
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

  • Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
I found myself strangely addicted to psychology then I realised I don't want to be around people that are constantly tryung to read me and also being ugly fuck that
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
Dutcher said:
Op i got no motivation. I really want to do all of this but as soon as i start i become sleepy and shit and reach for the phone/tv.. how do i get over this?
Website blocker and no distraction apps, deprive yourself of the internet/fun activities for a week and then try, only allowing yourself to do any of these.
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
Melo95 said:
Such bs. You're better of only focusing on one or two areas and getting successful there. You'll never be that good focusing on everything.
Who said anything about focusing on everything? Obviously go one at a time and have these as addition, it's about having a reasonably wide knowledge base and not necessarily updating and focusing on them as your primary goals; more as a side hobby. Some people do like to learn things
 
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

...
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Posts
9,263
Reputation
12,708
Time online
82d 22h 8m
Din red

Also green leafy vegetables are a fucking meme, and actually shit for brain health.

Butter, eggs, and even bacon is much better than that whole list.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Abused Dog
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Posts
14,207
Reputation
19,447
Time online
135d 6h 45m
Cycle piracetam
 
ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Posts
5,729
Reputation
11,694
Time online
116d 4h 27m
Cope if you dont train mma and get hit everyday & get dumber to mog others in a fight
Also n9 iq fr ur face boi
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Trash jew studies. With a higher IQ you would know this.
Huh? What flaws do you see in the study exactly and what new revolutionary method of research do you propose instead?
 
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

...
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Posts
9,263
Reputation
12,708
Time online
82d 22h 8m
sithlord69 said:
Huh? What flaws do you see in the study exactly and what new revolutionary method of research do you propose instead?
It’s not about the method, it’s the shit information. Enjoy eating leaves and your kidney stones.

This steak, with butter and eggs are delicious.
 
O

Ocelot

.
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
10,704
Reputation
22,057
Time online
165d 1h 42m
PenileFacialSurgery said:
It’s not about the method, it’s the shit information. Enjoy eating leaves and your kidney stones.

This steak, with butter and eggs are delicious.
"muh oxalic acid" cope... not again
 
MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Master
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Posts
1,584
Reputation
1,591
Time online
30d 6h 4m
Fuck all this boring ass shit. Maybe photoshopping/ video editing is worth learning, some languages are worth learning, fuck everything else JFL
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
MewingJBP said:
Fuck all this boring ass shit. Maybe photoshopping/ video editing is worth learning, some languages are worth learning, fuck everything else JFL
too bad, personally I find them interesting lol
 
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

...
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Posts
9,263
Reputation
12,708
Time online
82d 22h 8m
Ocelot said:
"muh oxalic acid" cope... not again
Go eat your leaves.
 
EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Kortajarena lurking
Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Posts
4,815
Reputation
6,688
Time online
91d 1h 23m
sithlord69 said:
Nofap and cold showers are cope agree with the rest though
they are 80 percent cope for looksmaxxing, not for brainmaxxing
 
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

...
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Posts
9,263
Reputation
12,708
Time online
82d 22h 8m
Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Zephir
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Posts
2,507
Reputation
3,847
Time online
77d 2h 53m
sithlord69 said:
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

  • Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
nice thread tbh
Seth Walsh said:
nice thread tbh
play me on 1+0 lichess bullet Deleted member 5583 @sithlord69
 
Last edited:
mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Posts
10,443
Reputation
9,405
Time online
51d 9h 9m
Good thread but how to be motivated man?

I mean when you don’t have a good life in general you won’t be fill-filed
 
Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,330
Reputation
6,836
Time online
57d 1h 15m
Seth Walsh said:
nice thread tbh

play me on 1+0 lichess bullet Deleted member 5583 @sithlord69
ok hmu whenever
mido the slayer said:
Good thread but how to be motivated man?

I mean when you don’t have a good life in general you won’t be fill-filed

It's a combination of 2 things, setting goals + achieving them, and having things to look forward to.

There is no other way to stay motivated. Without having the T/dopamine spike of accomplishment and the (realistic) envisionment of your future, you will never stay motivated for a long period of time

- Deleted member 1464 @Goblin
 
Last edited:
Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Zephir
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Posts
2,507
Reputation
3,847
Time online
77d 2h 53m
sithlord69 said:
ok hmu whenever


It's a combination of 2 things, setting goals + achieving them, and having things to look forward to.

There is no other way to stay motivated. Without having the T/dopamine spike of accomplishment and the (realistic) envisionment of your future, you will never stay motivated for a long period of time

- Deleted member 1464 @Goblin
aight lets do like 3+0 tho coz i feel like you'll trash me. lichess handle is bullet30001
 
obhmwtsg

obhmwtsg

In the Pre-Going-Insane-Phase
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
936
Reputation
1,200
Time online
17d 11h 50m
just master every programming language lmaooooo
 
Ascensionrequired

Ascensionrequired

Banned
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Posts
1,037
Reputation
1,354
Time online
22d 19h 27m
IQmaxxing > looksmax.me

Pick one
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALP
wannalooksmax

wannalooksmax

Banned
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
1,056
Reputation
1,252
Time online
46d 12h 54m
All of us should become a cosmetic surgeon: you make ugly guys more good looking and make a shit ton of money. You can even botcher some whoroids just for fun
 
Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
3,503
Reputation
6,390
Time online
55d 6h 24m
bossman said:
time to become a wallstreet hedge fund manager multinational biotech company ceo chess grandmaster fields medal winning mathematician
Yep
 
MogTheMogger

MogTheMogger

NEGLECTORMAXXER.
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Posts
983
Reputation
983
Time online
28d 20h 2m
wannalooksmax said:
All of us should become a cosmetic surgeon: you make ugly guys more good looking and make a shit ton of money. You can even botcher some whoroids just for fun

i've even thinking that guys here should just let normies consult them for what they need and redpill them on their facial falios they have. they just raise money for surgeries and ascend at the expense of redpilling normies, people just dont know how to sell the package here.
 
Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Zephir
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Posts
2,507
Reputation
3,847
Time online
77d 2h 53m
sithlord69 said:
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

  • Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
Me and Spencel are the chessbrahs of this forum
 
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Posts
8,964
Reputation
12,298
Time online
85d 9h 42m
Dopamine detox is the only real iq booster tbh
 

Similar threads

Thompsonz
Replies
8
Views
163
BigBiceps
BigBiceps
Nameless_Sunflower
Replies
23
Views
746
Wallenberg
Wallenberg
kjsbdfiusdf
Replies
25
Views
246
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO
Blackeycel
Replies
50
Views
934
OverSinceBirth
OverSinceBirth

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top