What are some ways to cement your legacy in high school?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I can think of a few ways, such as breaking a school record in athletics (basically over for me since I am not athletic at all), winning intellectual competitions, or becoming prom king or something

Idk i feel like you need to win one of these things at some point in your life

inb4 someone says "go ER at school" or something :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
go ER at school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
By having a femboy girlfriend like @cloUder tbh, fuckk imagine telling people about his tight bussy :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 13787
show them this video. they will understand and start respecting you

@PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Get really jacked and walk around topless

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
600lb deadlift record

You can start by kissing men

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
why oh why did you of all people have to respond to my thread, you are one of the worst users i have ever seen
Cry about it faggot, you fucking loser. Maybe you should’ve cemented some hoes instead of breaking 11k posts on an incel forum. Keep crying while nobody remembers you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, MikeMew'sBitch and xefo
not a single useful answer here

in offtopic i get retards spamming my thread and in success and moneymaking nobody answers

Cry about it faggot, you fucking loser. Maybe you should’ve cemented some hoes instead of breaking 11k posts on an incel forum. Keep crying while nobody remembers you.
reads like a copypasta, you thought you sounded tough when you wrote this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, I had the best grades, finished first in my class, my name is written on a wall of fame there...But no one really gave a shit about me in high-school.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Kristin
People thought i had an invisible friend. I didnt.

I just brought it up as a joke and some people actually believed it. At the end a teacher did aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Well, I had the best grades, finished first in my class, my name is written on a wall of fame there...But no one really gave a shit about me in high-school.
becoming valedictorian seems like it isnt worth it tbh, the one in the grade above me was a chad who was decent as sports and was so popular that he becoming homecoming king, but the one in our grade is a loser 5 foot asian boy who doesn't even come to school anymore since he finished every class possible in the curriculum

no ones gonna remember him jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Gonthar

I just brought it up as a joke and some people actually believed it. At the end a teacher did aswell.
what are you trying to say

Sounds like you were with a bunch of autists

Btw just do some funny shit
works best

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, Kristin and 1 other person
I can think of a few ways, such as breaking a school record in athletics (basically over for me since I am not athletic at all), winning intellectual competitions, or becoming prom king or something

Only in gay america

i caused trouble all the time, got temporarily suspended 10 times then got expelled

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 11610
Sounds like you were with a bunch of autists
Not really. You cannot really tell if i'm joking. I can deliver these bullshit things pretty seriously and believable.

i caused trouble all the time, got temporarily suspended 10 times then got expelled
that happened to some guy at my school freshman year

he lost relevancy after a while

maybe its best to take the good guy path and win something instead of causing trouble

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
just pull a prank or something hehe :feelshah:
For example when we were in london on a school trip in 2016. There was an open video and we could see a couple eating together. I took some stone and threw it through the video onto the table. I broke something. But we didnt stay there we were running away.
It seemed to be an memorabel expierence.
Friends were talking about it some weeks ago.

that happened to some guy at my school freshman year

he lost relevancy after a while

maybe its best to take the good guy path and win something instead of causing trouble
i was never meant to be the good guy

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon and Deleted member 11610
i was never meant to be the good guy

401EBDD3 3182 4F9F AADC 1CED11B60592

Athletics is your best bet, just start practicing the popular sport 24/7.

• +1

from being incredibly low inhib and fucked in the head like me

i can rest knowing i made a lasting impression at every school i went to (except the last one fuck those guys)

• +1
say nigger a lot and wear pit vipers and overalls

get jacked first

• Love it