What are the benefits of aromasin?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I have a box of this shit sitting next to me, will it make me look and develop more masculine features? 18 yrs old almost 19.

Bought it for heightmaxxing stack but was scared of the balding side effect.

I have a box of this shit sitting next to me, will it make me look and develop more masculine features? 18 yrs old almost 19.

Bought it for heightmaxxing stack but was scared of the balding side effect.
Never heard of that shit but please elborate

aromasin is temporary, there's no need to concern yourself with balding and even if you do bald, again it's only temporary

anyways basic knowledge of aromasin, put two and two together, what does lowering estrogen do? it prolongs your growth plates from fusion, so longer growth, thus potentially making you develop "masculine features"

you should already know this

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Stop buying drugs and being to high inhib to acc use them, if you start balding stop using it simple as, your hair doesn’t fall out overnight. And there’s basically no benefits to taking aromasin if your estrogen is within normal in fact it will make your bones weaker and make you depressed and kill your sex drive. A lot of people here just assume low E = a good thing but it isnt atleast not very low E anyway

Never heard of that shit but please elborate
It's an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it lowers estrogen production.
Since estrogen causes growth plates to close if you take this shit your growth plates will stay open longer. Not sure how much use it has when I'm almost 19 though.

It's an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it lowers estrogen production.
Since estrogen causes growth plates to close if you take this shit your growth plates will stay open longer. Not sure how much use it has when I'm almost 19 though.
its over at 19 tbh

aromasin is temporary, there's no need to concern yourself with balding and even if you do bald, again it's only temporary

anyways basic knowledge of aromasin, put two and two together, what does lowering estrogen do? it prolongs your growth plates from fusion, so longer growth, thus potentially making you develop "masculine features"

you should already know this
Idk man I was mainly looking to see if anyone knew someone who had taken this shit. Maybe someone made posts on this forum or another about their experience with aromasin for heightmaxxing.
its over at 19 tbh
Oof fucking 3 inches more and I'd be ideal height.

lol op thinkign he can gain 3 inches of hieght on some measley aromasin at 19

lol op thinkign he can gain 3 inches of hieght on some measley aromasin at 19
Well I got some mk677 and aromasin sitting around.
Open to anything can't do LL right now for obvious reasons but depending on how the procedure improves in the next 8 years I'll consider it.

Well I got some mk677 and aromasin sitting around.
Open to anything can't do LL right now for obvious reasons but depending on how the procedure improves in the next 8 years I'll consider it.
Bro there is not a chance you are growing 3 inches at age 19. Also you realize that you need some estrogen right? You can’t just nuke it, estrogen is needed to healthy bones, Sex drive as well as mental health

Bro there is not a chance you are growing 3 inches at age 19. Also you realize that you need some estrogen right? You can’t just nuke it, estrogen is needed to healthy bones, Sex drive as well as mental health
I mean, even 1 inch growth I'd take tbh.
Hmmmm or am I out of options?
It just feels like I've gotten bigger lately can't put my finger on it.

I mean, even 1 inch growth I'd take tbh.
Hmmmm or am I out of options?
It just feels like I've gotten bigger lately can't put my finger on it.
Most likely taking aromasin will have no effect on your eventual adult height, you may have 0.5-1 inches of growth left maximum. And yes you are out of options, buy some airmax they have 4cm sole that will give you an inch extra to height fraud. I mean take the aromasin if you must but don’t expect anything to happen, also don’t nuke your e2 because you still need some estrogen

Most likely taking aromasin will have no effect on your eventual adult height, you may have 0.5-1 inches of growth left maximum. And yes you are out of options, buy some airmax they have 4cm sole that will give you an inch extra to height fraud. I mean take the aromasin if you must but don’t expect anything to happen, also don’t nuke your e2 because you still need some estrogen
Yeah I'm kinda worried about the balding side effect. No evidence of it's permanent or not.

Yeah I'm kinda worried about the balding side effect. No evidence of it's permanent or not.
You aren’t gonna go bald from aromasin, it’s not related to MPB anyway so won’t be permanent, all that’s gonna happen is your estrogen will be lowered to low end of normal levels or maybe lower than that which will be unhealthy. Just fucking take it or don’t you fuckin subhuman it’s not gonna have barely any effect