• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
It's day 11 now and I don't see anything happening other than my cock hurts
I'm on Day 33 atm. I was suffering from hair-shedding, it lowered dramatically now. My scalp hurts less. I feel more energetic & since my dopamine receptors are kinda restored to their initial state, I'm able to enjoy everyday tasks. My skin quality is getting better. Ofc nofap doesn't make a remarkable difference in looks, but it does make a difference in life quality from my experience. If you have sexual fetishes, they can be eliminated as well & you'll be back to normal. Don't listen to the Jew media when they tell you that you can't cure yourself from sexual fetishes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20131 and GetShrekt
Im on day2 or so and got a semi morning wood now

Hey bro how have u found sex so far?
Its way different than how i imagined it tbh. I think i prefer cuddling and playing with her tits and blowjob. Is this weird?😅

You’ll perform better in bed if you haven’t fapped in 24-48 hours. Other than that there’s not benefits of not fapping.

There are many but I'll see if I can be bothered to compile a post on it.

I'm on Day 33 atm. I was suffering from hair-shedding, it lowered dramatically now. My scalp hurts less. I feel more energetic & since my dopamine receptors are kinda restored to their initial state, I'm able to enjoy everyday tasks. My skin quality is getting better. Ofc nofap doesn't make a remarkable difference in looks, but it does make a difference in life quality from my experience. If you have sexual fetishes, they can be eliminated as well & you'll be back to normal. Don't listen to the Jew media when they tell you that you can't cure yourself from sexual fetishes.
Hair shedding reduced? In 33 days? not fapping is as effective is finasteride lol this guy lmfao

Its way different than how i imagined it tbh. I think i prefer cuddling and playing with her tits and blowjob. Is this weird?😅
Not at all bro. Some vaginas a re better than others. I hated sex for the first 6 months until i learned to like it. Its normal.

Do you not feel any bitterness at not fucking a decade ago with a college aged girl?

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Stronger erections, easier to cum.

Sometimes I have fapped too much and couldn't cum when having sex.

[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
Not at all bro. Some vaginas a re better than others. I hated sex for the first 6 months until i learned to like it. Its normal.

Do you not feel any bitterness at not fucking a decade ago with a college aged girl?
Believe me bro i was really close to kms cuz i missed out so much + cuz im not white. But idc anymore these days

• So Sad
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 3828

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Virgin at 29 😔
you get superpowers bro

• Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt
Believe me bro i was really close to kms cuz i missed out so much + cuz im not white. But idc anymore these days
Brutal bro but im the same way. I feel extremely bitter for missing out in my teens

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔