What are the best cantho surgeons in Europe?

J

jabaduk

Master
Some time ago I found here some recommendations of Italian guy but I forgot his name, maybe is there something new? I can’t afford flying out to taban

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
raffaini or ramieri was it?

Some time ago I found here some recommendations of Italian guy but I forgot his name, maybe is there something new? I can’t afford flying out to taban
Raffaini and Ramieri are maxfac
You probably heard of Bernardini or Graziani (both oculoplastic)
Remember that maxfac don’t work on eye tilt. Maybe indirectly though a saddled infra implant but that’s it

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
there are 0 good cantho results for men on the internet. don’t fall for that meme surgery

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
Hello jabaduk!

Will you get LL from 175cm to 188cm so you can larp as 200cm?

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
Hello jabaduk!

Will you get LL from 175cm to 188cm so you can larp as 200cm?
By the time I’m 30, surely rn I have money for smaller surgeries

• WTF
Reactions: Acne Victim
By the time I’m 30, surely rn I have money for smaller surgeries
My mate who works at a bulge bracket in warszawa told me he was pulling 30k PLN by 25, is that realistic sir? Or perhaps going to germanistan to wagecuck?

Taban is a fucking meme. He is only good at marketing. Read up reviews on him. Don't go to him.

My mate who works at a bulge bracket in warszawa told me he was pulling 30k PLN by 25, is that realistic sir? Or perhaps going to germanistan to wagecuck?
idk tbh it’s not my field, I work in big4 so definitely lower, but I believe 30k is a little stretch, 20k is definitely doable tho

• Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim
idk tbh it’s not my field, I work in big4 so definitely lower, but I believe 30k is a little stretch, 20k is definitely doable tho
oh well youre still doing good then, @russiancelreturns was making 3k PLN on his wagecucking xd

LL in germanistan is rather cheap too, I forgot how much it was but my friend got it and in a few weeks he was at his job again and doing just fine

oh well youre still doing good then, @russiancelreturns was making 3k PLN on his wagecucking xd

LL in germanistan is rather cheap too, I forgot how much it was but my friend got it and in a few weeks he was at his job again and doing just fine
Do u know who the surgeon is?

Taban is a fucking meme. He is only good at marketing. Read up reviews on him. Don't go to him.
You're wrong, he is extremely skilled. I've seen a result shared privately that is shockingly good. The lucky bastard received slayer tier eyes.

Any surgeon on this planet has bad reviews and botched jobs. And Taban is working on the eyes which are the most challenging facial feature to get right. If you're off a tiny bit with the jaw it doesn't matter. With the eyes any little discrepancy is magnified x50.

So the correct assessment is eye surgery is risky but Taban is the best at it.