What Are The Best Companies to Start Investing In?

pemphigus

pemphigus

Iron
Im trying to start investing my money but i dont know where to start? Any recommendations or guides that could get me started?

investing is for rich people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leo9 and JovenCansao
Now that the sand negros are killing each other the us millitary industria complex

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Im trying to start investing my money but i dont know where to start? Any recommendations or guides that could get me started?
gambling websites

Invest in me brah!!

Ai sex robotics

Last edited:

Just do index funds bro, retard proof easy 10% year on year return with 0 risk.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Just do index funds bro, retard proof easy 10% year on year return with 0 risk.

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66
You're proving my point by using a low-quality blockchain bitcoin ETF that has 10% of its holdings in Coinbase to criticize all ETFs, it's like saying real-estate is a bad investment because rural Minnesota's real-estate market is in the gutter.

Just do the S&P 500 or any other index tracking a large portion of the American market, as the American economy is literally unmoggable.

You're proving my point by using a low-quality blockchain bitcoin ETF that has 10% of its holdings in Coinbase to criticize all ETFs, it's like saying real-estate is a bad investment because rural Minnesota's real-estate market is in the gutter.

Just do the S&P 500 or any other index tracking a large portion of the American market, as the American economy is literally unmoggable.
sure bro, i'm proving your point of "just invest in ETFs" by making you backtrack and revise your original statement to basically "just invest in the S&P 500" (which has been stagnant for the past 2 years anyway, since it was giga bubbled from all the retards pouring their money into the market)

learn how to read financial statement and annual report,
truly understand, present value + opportunity cost + risk, you will do fine
dont expect crazy return consistently

• +1
Reactions: pemphigus

• +1
Reactions: pemphigus