What are the best countries for a 5/10 non-fat white guy to get a non-fat 5/10 looksmatch or even women of slightly higher SMV? (HB6/6.5)

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
I saw the success thread of a 4 > 5/10 guy getting lucky with slim, fit but otherwise average Ukrainian women. Is eastern Europe the best place to get non-fat foids?

It sucks here in the UK. As a sub 7 man you'll just get matched with obese 2/10 women as more or less over half of the female population are 3/10 or less due to being fat.

Definitely Eastern Europe

Jfl @ thinking that EE hasn’t got hypergamous all these years since the social media boom.
Go to Asia if you want that

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and anti caking agents
Jfl @ thinking that EE hasn’t got hypergamous all these years since the social media boom.
Go to Asia if you want that
EE is just subhuman men everywhere, im sure any 5+ PSL and 6'0 or taller could clean up in EE

EE is just subhuman men everywhere, im sure any 5+ PSL and 6'0 or taller could clean up in EE
It’s no different than the west. The average man in the west is just as ugly as the average man in the east.

It’s no different than the west. The average man in the west is just as ugly as the average man in the east.
U live in EE? From reports ive heard the men of EE are particularly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
U live in EE? From reports ive heard the men of EE are particularly subhuman
Yes I do. I’ve been to the western countries aswell and it’s no difference in how the average men look like.

I saw the success thread of a 4 > 5/10 guy getting lucky with slim, fit but otherwise average Ukrainian women. Is eastern Europe the best place to get non-fat foids?

It sucks here in the UK. As a sub 7 man you'll just get matched with obese 2/10 women as more or less over half of the female population are 3/10 or less due to being fat.

you’re over exaggerating The situation in UK the average woman is a 4 or 5/10 and chubby not necessarily obese and average men can have sex with a bit of confidence

None. Asia is fully coronavirus and the disgusting racist gook whores eat bugs, rats, dogs, bats, etc.

im happy just be white is dead now and youll die a virgin