What are the best countries for black men in dating

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Yes I know Africa is a answer but I don’t not have ten thousand dollar’s nor want to be vaccinated. What are some good countries for black American men to find decently attractive women who will not use us for a green card. Dating in America as a black man is impossible if your not a ghetto stereotype. Other races or women don’t like you because your black and black women don’t want you because you don’t act black ( not that it matters anyways majority of black women are overweight and just not attractive)

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, jj43, happybread and 3 others
niger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, .👽., Britishlooksmaxxer and 10 others
Yes I know Africa is a answer but I don’t not have ten thousand dollar’s nor want to be vaccinated. What are some good countries for black American men to find decently attractive women who will not use us for a green card. Dating in America as a black man is impossible if your not a ghetto stereotype. Other races or women don’t like you because your black and black women don’t want you because you don’t act black ( not that it matters anyways majority of black women are overweight and just not attractive)
U.S., England, some countries in Eastern Europe (the stacies might dig you there), etc.

Just be Tyrone theory

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8856 and Sal
every, just be NT @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., datboijj, AscendingHero and 2 others
U.S., England, some countries in Eastern Europe (the stacies might dig you there), etc.

Just be Tyrone theory
Eastern Europe are you insane I’ll be beaten to death for trying to talk to a girl there jfl :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., IHateMyself, colortheory and 7 others
Eastern Europe are you insane I’ll be beaten to death for trying to talk to a girl there jfl :lul:
The biggest stacies there are dating black dudes

Doutzen Kroes, Renee Murden, etc.

Doutzen Kroes

Renee Murden

Heidi Klum

@gamma @Effortless @africancel @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @PrestonYnot

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel, Emerson and 8 others
monkey land

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Just thugmaxx. It's the best looksmaxx you can do. No surgeries, gym, etc needed compared to other phenos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 8856
Just thugmaxx. It's the best looksmaxx you can do. No surgeries, gym, etc needed compared to other phenos.
Just act like a degenerate criminal great advice man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Danish_Retard, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
You think flying to Africa is a better idea? You could fuck prime white girls just by thugmaxxing assuming you're at least average looking. You're a volcel.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Mainly liberal countries. Canada, Sweden, UK, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and AscendingHero
Mainly liberal countries. Canada, Sweden, UK, etc.
That’s a shame really I heard some Latin countries are alright is that true

Don't bother. 99% of this forum is actually retarded. They would call dessing like this thuggin looooooooooool

Tbh just pm the boys if you wanna get honest opinions on shit cause the Neo Nazi, socially awkward white boys, sister smashing retards who flood this forum don't got a clue to the real life world.

That’s a shame really I heard some Latin countries are alright is that true
Very true. I heard something about 50% of the population in Brazil are mixed or sum. They are incredibly diverse in latin countries.

Attachments

• 1626924268262.png
    1626924268262.png
    751.2 KB · Views: 208
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, tyronelite and 1 other person
@tyronelite school this nigga
School what? I went to a high school in the hood (adjacent) and 3.5 PSL thugmaxxed guys were getting attractive white girls pregnant. Not a single one of my black friends was incel, each had 5+ bodycount, while most of my white friends were virgins.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and gamma
School what? I went to a high school in the hood (adjacent) and 3.5 PSL thugmaxxed guys were getting attractive white girls pregnant. Not a single one of my black friends was incel, each had 5+ bodycount, while most of my white friends were virgins.
Yeah but I don’t want to have to become a black stereotype to get women. I hate what that kinda culture done to our representation I just want a girl who will accept me tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
Yeah but I don’t want to have to become a black stereotype to get women. I hate what that kinda culture done to our representation I just want a girl who will accept me tbh
Welcome to the real world buddy. Even white guys have to conform to some stereotype or niche to get women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don't bother. 99% of this forum is actually retarded. They would call dessing like this thuggin looooooooooool

View attachment 1236239View attachment 1236240View attachment 1236241...

Tbh just pm the boys if you wanna get honest opinions on shit cause the Neo Nazi, socially awkward white boys, sister smashing retards who flood this forum don't got a clue to the real life world.

Very true. I heard something about 50% of the population in Brazil are mixed or sum. They are incredibly diverse in latin countries.
Yeah I heard about countries like Colombia Brazil and p
Panama being really good places for black Americans.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Sal
probably u.s.a. (blacks control the media here)

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, TyroneBiggums, Sal and 3 others
View attachment 1236260
That thread is cope. The white guys in relationships are betabuxx. I'm same PSL as some of them and KHHV.

Most girls are low quality anyways, especially < 25. In terms of bodycount and quantity of sex with attractive women, nothing beats thugmaxxing (aside from being Chad).

• +1
Reactions: gamma
There really isn’t any “best” for blacks. I mean everyone hates us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, datboijj and Deleted member 8856
That thread is cope. The white guys in relationships are betabuxx. I'm same PSL as some of them and KHHV.

Most girls are low quality anyways, especially < 25. In terms of bodycount and quantity of sex with attractive women, nothing beats thugmaxxing (aside from being Chad).

What is your definition of thug maxxing?

• +1
What is your definition of thug maxxing?
Low inhib, wearing (fake) designer clothes and shoes, fresh fade, tattoos, accent, drip, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Sal, AscendingHero and 1 other person
There really isn’t any “best” for blacks. I mean everyone hates us
What about countries with a high black input or certain Hispanic countries

Uk because uk drill has given blacks infinite SMV but you gotta roadman maxx

• +1
china or israel

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, sandcelmuttcel, datboijj and 3 others
wondering the same

• +1
Gymaxxed blacks in Eastern Europe or Nordic Countries slay prime foids from my experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Sal, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Eastern Europe is a gold mine. The women there know they’re the prettiest in the world other than maybe Swedish women so instead of dating local EE men (who tend to not be attractive) they will date men of any race who are rich and can get them a path to citizenship anywhere that’s not Baltic or under a pseudo dictatorship.

Best girl I was with was EE descended. PSL 6. Hottest girl ever and since then I’ve decided that I’ll only settle for Swedes or EEs.

Y
Eastern Europe is a gold mine. The women there know they’re the prettiest in the world other than maybe Swedish women so instead of dating local EE men (who tend to not be attractive) they will date men of any race who are rich and can get them a path to citizenship anywhere that’s not Baltic or under a pseudo dictatorship.

Best girl I was with was EE descended. PSL 6. Hottest girl ever and since then I’ve decided that I’ll only settle for Swedes or EEs.
Yeah but isn’t EE filled with racists. Why would I go to a place like that with neo nazis running around jfl at this sub:lul:

Portugal, all the men here are cucks and have small dick

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Y

Yeah but isn’t EE filled with racists. Why would I go to a place like that with neo nazis running around jfl at this sub:lul:
You go there, pick up your bride, and take her to the first world. You don’t stay in Naziland long term jfl

they will date men of any race who are rich and can get them a path to citizenship anywhere
That's basically betabuxxing. Sad imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That's basically betabuxxing. Sad imo
I mean I know some short ugly guys who successfully got Baltic or EE brides. This one 5’6 guy betabuxxed this beautiful EE girl who is like 5’7. She is faithful to him and is a wonderful wife and everyone tells him how lucky he is.

EE girls are like betabux except they aren’t just using you, they do want to fall in love with a Prince Charming from beyond the land of Slav squatters and polish femboys

The biggest stacies there are dating black dudes

Doutzen Kroes, Renee Murden, etc.

Doutzen Kroes
View attachment 1236185View attachment 1236186View attachment 1236187

View attachment 1236177View attachment 1236179

Renee Murden
View attachment 1236180View attachment 1236181

Heidi Klum
View attachment 1236182View attachment 1236183

@gamma @Effortless @africancel @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @PrestonYnot
Caging at the ugh and wtf reacts im getting buyos

Looks theory destroyed, it is what it is

Renne Murden and her boyfriend

Don't want to even imagine what is going on behind the scenes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
That’s not thugmaxin :lul::lul:
JFL ikr

1626923603004-png.1236239
1626923631509-png.1236240
1626923645420-png.1236241

lol the irony @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Sal and tyronelite
Scandinavia or Canada
caging at Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Sal
France because everyone here is black so you'll fit right in

Absolutely you should go to brazil.

Rio to be precise.

• +1
That’s not thugmaxin :lul::lul:
I’m telling u broski, kids retarded.

WHO TF DOESNT HAVE A BODY COUNT GREATER THEN 5 IN AMERICA AS A MAN. Literally every male at my college. Only incels jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9890
I’m telling u broski, kids retarded.

WHO TF DOESNT HAVE A BODY COUNT GREATER THEN 5 IN AMERICA AS A MAN. Literally every male at my college. Only incels jfl
In high school...