What are the best countries for black men in dating

I saw black guys SLAYING in Seoul, Korea (if you know the right spots).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nah Japan is way way better Korea is white only. Even China is better
Seoul has a huge hip hop scene. I've been clubs to Seoul where girls were fighting over black guys.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and johncruz12345
In high school...
Even in highschool. You lose 90% lost their virginity in grade 9 at 14. Soooo what are u saying? 5 by the end of hs is like normal tf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
slaying only in africa

anglo countries unronically,other countries are worse

Renee Murden is dating a nigger?
Yep

That's her boyfriend, don't even want to think what is going on in that car behind the scenes...

Eastern Europe are you insane I’ll be beaten to death for trying to talk to a girl there jfl :lul:
Currently in Eastern Europe and black and he’s not wrong many see black ppl forbidden fruit and want to Damn near marry us just for the rush of their racist ass parents getting mad (literally had a girl talking bout marrying me within a month of talking). Obviously you have to be tall and facially attractive to gain attention. It’s literally pure fetishization tho but end of the day most black ppl who date outside their race are fetishizing them too so ig it’s mutual..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Realistically it's the US.

It’s really not about race. It’s looks. Black guys date white women all the time.

Just be good looking theory.

Like a WW is more likely to date a WM even if he’s average. But BM need to be good looking to date WW because most people (especially women) prefer same-race dating.

If you’re not good looking and black, then it’s over. It’s the same for me. I’m black w/ 4/10 face and live in Australia.

Currently in Eastern Europe and black and he’s not wrong many see black ppl forbidden fruit and want to Damn near marry us just for the rush of their racist ass parents getting mad (literally had a girl talking bout marrying me within a month of talking). Obviously you have to be tall and facially attractive to gain attention. It’s literally pure fetishization tho but end of the day most black ppl who date outside their race are fetishizing them too so ig it’s mutual..
Blacks shouldn’t want to date whites

If you are Tyrone, Brazil