What are the best cut of steaks ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Imo, it’s gotta be Ribeye as the no.1 cut of steak, second place is followed by a Tomahawk steak, and third place would be Filet Mignon

Attachments

• IMG_2509.webp
    IMG_2509.webp
    393.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2510.webp
    IMG_2510.webp
    592.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Carbine
@Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @n9wiff @Gonthar @ey88

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
idk, beef too expensive

• JFL
Reactions: tymooz
  • +1
I think the belly has the softest meat.
4046f9y1yp1c1.jpeg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff and tymooz
Imo, it’s gotta be Ribeye as the no.1 cut of steak, second place is followed by a Tomahawk steak, and third place would be Filet Mignon
Whatever is the cheapest, but if I was rich then Ribeye everytime

• +1
Whatever is the cheapest, but if I was rich then Ribeye everytime
Ribeye is actually not expensive, depending on how many times you want to eat it can be very cheap for rich people and affordable for poor people, for example if you get high quality ribeye steaks from Costco (prime grade), you can buy a boneless ribeye roll for $14-17 per lb and the standard rolls are 17lbs in total weight, if you like your steaks thick between 1.5 inch-2 inches than you can cut up to 10 slices, or if you like them more thinner at 1 inch thickness you can cut up to 15 slices. Thats at most $290 for one ribeye boneless prime roll which is only expensive when consumed weekly or fortnightly, personally i only eat steak once a week and i like my steaks standard thickness of 1.5 inches so thats 10 slices of ribeyes for 10 weeks which is around 3 1/2 months.

Thats for only steak once a week, but you see how cheaper it is when you bulk buy, cut it up, vaccum seal it and then store it in your freezer, the quality is sustained the same only up until 6 months and after where the quality and texture will decrease. Plenty of time to eat your steaks by then.