What are the best drugs to pass time as a wagecuck?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
Title, how to passtime quickly during my wagecuck foodrun shifts on the weekends? They are 6.5 hrs long and boring as shit. I typically phonemax but my manager malds if i phonemax to long.

Whats a good drug that wont cook me but will make me have a good shift that i can permablast? Meth? Nicotine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Arcturus, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Acid. :ogre: You will be tripping balls for 12 hours.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: princeof316, sb23, Clavicular and 1 other person
Acid. :ogre: You will be tripping balls for 12 hours.
I need to be somewhat sober, maybe 100mcg lsd would mog

Or fluvoxetene/seroquel

• +1
Reactions: sb23
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and Clavicular
Ever try Modafinil?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
took amphetamines a while ago even mundane shit felt cool but the withdrawal was brutal suifuel

Or fluvoxetene/seroquel
Yeah, try microdosing instead then. My friend also recommended me microdosing shrooms, says it helps him stay active. Instead of 100 mcg of acid you should drop like 25 mcg instead. At 100 mcg you will be tripping already for 12 hours. :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: sb23, princeof316 and Clavicular
weed probably safest bet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Clavicular
paracetamol

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
I would just take 4 shooters of alcohol and down them as I work. Made the whole day seem funny

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Clavicular
Get one of those invisible hearing aids and blast some music

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You should use something like adderall or ritalin, which makes you hyperfocus

• +1
Take cyanide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, BrainrottenZoomer and Clavicular

Or fluvoxetene/seroquel
bro, I use lsd like once every week at 50 ug. It's enjoyable, mild visuals, sustainable and I have full motor function. The only issue is you will need to up the dose if you use more than once a week. Stay away from things which overly associate dopamine with what you are doing (amphetamine, nicotine, etc.), these should be used way more strategically for things like studying or learning a new sport. I would recommend just edibles. They aren't great for you but it's the only thing I can think of which is sustainable and least harmful whilst still having enjoyable effects.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
why dont you start doing looksmaxxing constultations and take clients on board. scalable business for you can do it from the phone. I could be your first customer.

Yea its like cope adderal, i have better amphetamines. But i want downers ideally, weed will make me retarded tho

why!
I
Yea its like cope adderal, i have better amphetamines. But i want downers ideally, weed will make me retarded tho

why!
If you made a looksmaxxing course and if I had a job I would FS buy it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: janet and Clqs
nicotine
You get a few extra breaks as well

ritalin or cocaine

Adderall is the best answer. U can’t do acid daily as the tolerance skyrockets after 1 trip it’s not sustainable acid is a once a week type of thing whereas addy u can take daily even tho I’d rec not doing it on weekends or whenever off work to keep ur tolerance in check

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Clavicular
Title, how to passtime quickly during my wagecuck foodrun shifts on the weekends? They are 6.5 hrs long and boring as shit. I typically phonemax but my manager malds if i phonemax to long.

Whats a good drug that wont cook me but will make me have a good shift that i can permablast? Meth? Nicotine?
GHB

rhodiola rosea is the gold standard for focus and stress relief

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Shahnameh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, ey88 and Clavicular
Prolly cocaine

• +1
Reactions: nathan