What are the best ,easy side hustles I can do for some extra cash?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
Im currently wage cucking but i want to make more money since I'm in college and can't get a good job atm, what side hustles can i get that don't need much iq or experience to do? I thought about donating blood or signing up for clinical trials but that's not consistent. Maybe house or dogsitting is something I can do?

film things for youtube. once you figure out your niche and find an audience, keep at it. commit theft in the beginning until you can make a living. don't show it on camera.

wear workers clothes, act like you're surveyor or construction worker. when people ask, just say you're looking at the place, implying you are hired contractor trying to do something with the property, or you're trying to buy it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 6128
film things for youtube. once you figure out your niche and find an audience, keep at it. commit theft in the beginning until you can make a living. don't show it on camera.

wear workers clothes, act like you're surveyor or construction worker. when people ask, just say you're looking at the place, implying you are hired contractor trying to do something with the property, or you're trying to buy it.
Has this worked for you?

once you've used the lock pick tensioner and rake, throw it in some tall grass then pick it up when you leave again. because if you get caught with it, that'll be intent which carries burglary and theft charges

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Flipping shit on eBay.

Visit your local good-will or other second hand store of choice, skip past clothes and furniture and browse things you can ship like hardware (Keyboards, computer screens, VHS, old DVDs) and even mugs, board games, and books. You'll be surprised at how extremely cheap and decent in quality the stuff some people throw out are. I've seen monitors decently valued at ~100$ be sold for 25$.

You'll want to have your phone with you so you can look up the items you're checking out on eBay and Amazon and see how much they've been sold for before. Once you buy something, list it on eBay. The good thing is that it lets you copy the template from someone else listing the same item so you don't even have to input the product details like weight and specifications, etc... Use the other sellers' listings' prices as a guide for your own. You can even sell at 10% to 20% lower than competition assuming you're doing it for a side hustle compared to the other sellers doing it as a job.

Then you just wait until someone buys it. You're in college so I'm assuming you don't have a lot of room to store shit, so you can just keep two or three items in your closet at a time. Shipping things is way easier than you think. You can get like 50 mail boxes for free from USPS before you start selling things. And all you have to do once someone buys something from you is print this little barcode eBay gives you and slap it on the box, put the item inside the box, and then drop it off at the nearest postal office building or (mailbox if it can fit in there).

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Cidre enjoyer
There are no easy side or main hustles. Making money online requires a great deal of effort and it'll probably take you a few months to lift off the ground.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Tallooksmaxxer and Bvnny.
Become gay man-whore

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Selling drug (weed preferably)

Day trading (bought a car off forex trading)

Uber eats/door dash etc. (gotta pay taxes back tho)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 18045
Like someone else said there are no east side hustles ur better off picking something that can replace ur wagie after maybe 6 months

Things like YouTube or reselling

There are no easy side or main hustles. Making money online requires a great deal of effort and it'll probably take you a few months to lift off the ground.
its the biggest redpill. there is no easy money unless you are already rich.