what are the best hardmaxxes for midface deficiency? (Photos included)

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
I plan to meet with dr richard ting after corona to see my options for bimax and mse to deal with my slight class 3 malocclusion and narrow palate but my under eye area is pretty lacking as my bottom eyelids are round and i have negative orbital vectors and as we know a lefort 3 would be pretty extreme and no doctor would be willing to preform so would under eye implants and cheekbone implants (to give more forward protrusion) be a good option? also morphs would be very appreciated

Attachments

• 45D1AB11-2805-4770-907B-3D29BB0A944A.jpeg
    45D1AB11-2805-4770-907B-3D29BB0A944A.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 180
  • E92D3536-875C-4FAD-A79B-02BFA4C97A3A.jpeg
    E92D3536-875C-4FAD-A79B-02BFA4C97A3A.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 64E96DD9-AF07-4D9A-B8F3-81271CA1B7F6.jpeg
    64E96DD9-AF07-4D9A-B8F3-81271CA1B7F6.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 4529B247-C5EA-471D-8065-5772609A91BA.jpeg
    4529B247-C5EA-471D-8065-5772609A91BA.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 187
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Modified lefort 3 or lefort 1. Also your bottom eye lid looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
not an option for people who are not deformed

There are surgeons who will perform it. Modified Lefort 3 is nowhere near as extensive as full Lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and oatmeal
preform so would under eye implants and cheekbone implants (to give more forward protrusion) be a good option
yeah both would be sufficient

do lf1 first though

• +1
Long philtrum and long nose combo....brutal

bimax and genio

u have class 3 which will probably need BSSO to fix ur bite
wouldn’t bimax plus genio make my chin too far protruding?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Probably mewing but you're fucked tbh

• JFL
There are surgeons who will perform it. Modified Lefort 3 is nowhere near as extensive as full Lefort 3.
i’d probably get denied though especially since the bite can be corrected with braces unless i find a blackpilled doctor JFL

you remind me of young Sergei Bodrov Jr., the actor who played in the russian movies Brat and brat2

underbite isnt bad enough to get bimax at the moment I would say -> leanmax then see how it looks like

under eye implants seem to deal with the recession of upper maxilla, but not sure if it is the best solution

good browridge, good hair texture and eyebrows, eye are in general looks great, good zygos, eye color halo, nose looks good

cheeks are too fat -> loose weight

hair looks too messy from the side and together with the cheek fat makes it look like you have bad hygene. If you do those softmaxes Idk how the jaws will look like, they might look quite different after loosing fat, I feel like it would look fine, no bimax necessary but you'd have to see again after loosing weight. After that I personally could see 8-9/10 (after all softmaxes and assuming the jaws get more defined and lips are somewhat wide plus your FWHR is decent, which I cant see from the pictures)

lefort three is retarded, you might look a lot worse afterwards, maybe high cut lefort 1 or lefort 2

Last edited:
  • Love it
you remind me of young Sergei Bodrov Jr., the actor who played in the russian movies Brat and brat2

underbite isnt bad enough to get bimax at the moment I would say -> leanmax then see how it looks like

under eye implants seem to deal with the recession of upper maxilla, but not sure if it is the best solution

good browridge, good hair texture and eyebrows, eye are in general looks great, good zygos, eye color halo, nose looks good

hair looks too messy from the side and together with the cheek fat makes it look like you have bad hygene. If you do those softmaxes Idk how the jaws will look like, they might look quite different after loosing fat, I feel like it would look fine, no bimax necessary but you'd have to see again after loosing weight. After that I personally could see 8-9/10 (after all softmaxes and assuming the jaws get more defined and lips are somewhat wide plus your FWHR is decent, which I cant see from the pictures)

lefort three is retarded, you might look a lot worse afterwards, maybe high cut lefort 1 or lefort 2

wow man i really appreciate the tips though i doubt i could reach an 8-9 probably a 7.5 MAX since i lack angularity in both jaws, i’m going to softmaxx hard while i lose weight. here is a photo of me from the front (ignore the bloat max) i’ve also attached a photo of me with a lean morph (it’s a shit photo i know but it’s the only one i could morph JFL)

wow man i really appreciate the tips though i doubt i could reach an 8-9 probably a 7.5 MAX since i lack angularity in both jaws, i’m going to softmaxx hard while i lose weight. here is a photo of me from the front (ignore the bloat max) i’ve also attached a photo of me with a lean morph (it’s a shit photo i know but it’s the only one i could morph JFL)

I'd say that morph would be somewhere between 8-9/10 if it would look more masculine, looks attainable through sotftmaxing imo

I'd say that morph would be somewhere between 8-9/10 if it would look more masculine, looks attainable through sotftmaxing imo
is my fwhr good? also here is a more masculine morph though i doubt it’s possible to attain

Attachments

• 663BC013-DB70-418F-9A96-88575C3F7A58.jpeg
    663BC013-DB70-418F-9A96-88575C3F7A58.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 5F689F97-7CBF-4731-96E0-9113F0F67853.jpeg
    5F689F97-7CBF-4731-96E0-9113F0F67853.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 108
is my fwhr good? also here is a more masculine morph though i doubt it’s possible to attain
the left one looks insane ngl, fwhr is good (a few mm longer midface though and you would have a problem)

• +1
the left one looks insane ngl, fwhr is good (a few mm longer midface though and you would have a problem)
yeah it’s suifiul comparing it to original photo tbh. well i’ll post again when i’m lean so i can see what i need exactly if gonna get down to 140-150 pound i’m at 199 rn i should be a low enough body fat by then

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Implants or fillers. Not sure what's the best option tbh

yeah it’s suifiul comparing it to original photo tbh. well i’ll post again when i’m lean so i can see what i need exactly if gonna get down to 140-150 pound i’m at 199 rn i should be a low enough body fat by then
nice, definitely start gymcelling though, especially try to keep some upper body and neck size, otherwise you might just look emasculated with a small neck and small arms which wont be a looksmax, I've been 200lb as well a year ago btw, now I'm around 160lb