What are the best ingredients in skin products (face and body)?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I already know Benzoyl Peroxide for acne, Biotin/argan oil for hair quality/health/growth, etc.

But which ingredients should we 'focus' on having in each of our products that we have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
beef liver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, zharupodrugu, twilight and 1 other person
just finished eating my 350g portion, best skin looksmax
hoping you only do this once a week though cause too much can overdose ur vit A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 8771, ascension! and 1 other person
tretinoin, hydrating cleanser and moisturiser, spf are the basics, together they won't have one good ingredient.

animal based diet rich in grass fed muscle, liver and wild caught salmon will do wonders for your skin long term, and berries etc for antioxidants as well, homemade beef broth from bones as well if you want a direct collagen source

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 8771 and ascension!
Your body pisses out excessive vitamins retard. Stop listening to jew science

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and buflek
tretinoin, hydrating cleanser and moisturiser, spf are the basics, together they won't have one good ingredient.

animal based diet rich in grass fed muscle, liver and wild caught salmon will do wonders for your skin long term, and berries etc for antioxidants as well, homemade beef broth from bones as well if you want a direct collagen source
what about raw milk

• +1
Reactions: twilight
vitamin a is fat soluble, it doesn't just get peed out lol but be my guest and overdose on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu and ascension!
Skincare products are gay COPE. Real men/chads, moggers all don't use skincare. just have good diet, lifestyle, sleep, exercise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23324, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Skincare products are gay COPE. Real men/chads, moggers all don't use skincare. just have good diet, lifestyle, sleep, exercise
this

only thing thats worth getting is a moisturizer

Sunscreen, moisturiser, tret if you can tolerate it, benzoyl peroxide for pimples, Niacinimide.

As for orals I’d go with a beta carotene supplement and high dose vit C

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Sunscreen, moisturiser, tret if you can tolerate it, benzoyl peroxide for pimples, Niacinimide.

As for orals I’d go with a beta carotene supplement and high dose vit C
Mexoryl 400, Urea-containing moisturizing cream, Retin-A 0,025% enough?

I’ll supplement around 3g of Vit C for collagen production, but not just oral, also topical Vit C+E with Ferulic Acid at 20%. 10 to 15,000mcg of Beta-carotene from raw carrots/sweet potatoes and Lutein+Zeaxanthin/Lycopene from a juice of carrots/fruits I make.

Don't worry, I only eat 700g per week

• Woah
Reactions: ascension!
that doesnt apply for vitamin a and d

its fat based vitamins.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Mexoryl 400, Urea-containing moisturizing cream, Retin-A 0,025% enough?

I’ll supplement around 3g of Vit C for collagen production, but not just oral, also topical Vit C+E with Ferulic Acid at 20%. 10 to 15,000mcg of Beta-carotene from raw carrots/sweet potatoes and Lutein+Zeaxanthin/Lycopene from a juice of carrots/fruits I make.
Should be, use sunscreen too tret can make your skin more photosensitive

Agreed. I used skincare products for a year when my skin was shit and it didn’t do anything. What finally fixed my skin was eating a good diet long term and having good sleep. Also being low stress.

The whole skincare industry would die out if people realized it was all diet and habits. You already have everything you need inside you.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Agreed. I used skincare products for a year when my skin was shit and it didn’t do anything. What finally fixed my skin was eating a good diet long term and having good sleep. Also being low stress.

The whole skincare industry would die out if people realized it was all diet and habits. You already have everything you need inside you.
how about thing like dermirolling, laser, chemical peel?