What are the best Machiavelli techniques for manipulation and deception?

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Share your best techniques for manipulation and deception (dating, workplace etc)? This involves things like where to look at someone to intimidate them, how to tell effective lies. Very useful for dark triad maxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
My friend and ex gf are going to make it official that they are dating.
They expect me to get angry or smth.
I'll play it really cool, and even be funny about it, but my plan is to fuck my ex and destroy this couple, it's better for everybody tbh.
One of the hardest thing is to make good figure when you are with someone you plan on screwing over but it's the most successful strategy to adopt.

Basically she'll see that I dgaf about them, it will make the whole 'we are doing something we shouldn't' thrill disappear, then I'll fuck as many different girls as I can and make sure she knows about it.
Finally I will fuck her as long as she stays in a couple with this guy, then I'll just fuck her when I want to

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and animo123
intimidate
low trust face, good frame, gymmaxxed, deep voice, social status, make them aware or think you have info on them they wouldn't want to be spread, and larping can help
how to tell effective lies.
before I tell someone a lie, I think of a way to gaslight them into thinking what they thought in response to the lie wouldn't make sense if they didn't believe the lie. I make them feel stupid for not believing me. what makes a good lie? just be as realistic as possible idk you're probably smart enough to make one

to manipulate youd also want to dig for information on what triggers very positive and what triggers very negative feelings from them and take advantage of that information by giving them positive or negative reinforcement depending on if they do an action you approve of

Interesting post troops.

love how incels attach themselves to the misunderstood genius analytic manipulator archetype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6128 and koalendo