What are the Best Methods for Bone Frame Growth? (Framecels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 13746

Iron
Forget about height for a second. Frame is more important for survival and fighting success. There is still hope for those framecels out there. According to this study you will not reach peak bone mass till about 30 (https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/stayi...h their,proper nutrition and regular exercise). Muscles will grow just about indefinitely given enough stimulus. List all of the best techniques, methods, exercises, supplements and drugs to maximize the frame for these framecels out here.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
eat meats, saturated fats and vegetables

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
3D Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, fjor2096, AscendingHero and 10 others
According to this study you will not reach peak bone mass till about 30
That doesn't necessarily mean bone growth, maybe just mineral bone density. It also doesn't mean growth from 20-30 will be significant.

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 13746
Lift heavy, make sure your body is producing enough HGH. Stay healthy. Get in maximum calcium and mantain a strone hormonal profile.

I think frame is mostly genetic, but you never know.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13746 and Lolcel
Forget about height for a second. Frame is more important for survival and fighting success. There is still hope for those framecels out there. According to this study you will not reach peak bone mass till about 30 (https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/staying-healthy/healthy-bones-at-everyage/#:~:text=Most people will reach their,proper nutrition and regular exercise). Muscles will grow just about indefinitely given enough stimulus. List all of the best techniques, methods, exercises, supplements and drugs to maximize the frame for these framecels out here.
Inject 10iu hgh daily for a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, fjor2096, Schönling and 2 others
im getting clavicle lengthening and forearm transplant

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and volcelfatcel
Swimming, hgh, low estrogen, high t, try to pull shoulders with ropes or something (be careful can fuck yourself up if too much Force)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6423
im getting clavicle lengthening and forearm transplant
I wouldn't do it. Just do heavy compound movements and plyometrics that target your shoulder girdle and arms . Eat in a calorie surplus and in a few years your bone and muscle in those areas will develop.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
I wouldn't do it. Just do heavy compound movements and plyometrics that target your shoulder girdle and arms . Eat in a calorie surplus and in a few years your bone and muscle in those areas will develop.
cope. im going to find a thick wrist orphan and steal his hands

cope. im going to find a thick wrist orphan and steal his hands
Alright dude, try doing some Overhead Presses, Front Flips, Pull-Ups and Heavy Bag Punches for a few months consistently and tell me that your forearms and clavicles don't develop. Now if your over 25 that might be possible. Your leaving gains on the table

Swimming, hgh, low estrogen, high t, try to pull shoulders with ropes or something (be careful can fuck yourself up if too much Force)
Come on bro i'm on a long ass Nofap streak. Don't screw us over man.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Lift heavy, make sure your body is producing enough HGH. Stay healthy. Get in maximum calcium and mantain a strone hormonal profile.

I think frame is mostly genetic, but you never know.
I don't agree tbh, in my experience, after hardcore swimming and getting ribcage expansion, my clavicles expanded. Surely frame of all things should be significantly environmentally mediated, even from an evolution perspective, the ribcage dimensions (frame) should be determined by environmental stress on the organism, there is no reason for a genetic code (sole cause) to give you a 25-inch bideltoid when it serves no meaningful purpose for your survival.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
I don't agree tbh, in my experience, after hardcore swimming and getting ribcage expansion, my clavicles expanded. Surely frame of all things should be significantly environmentally mediated, even from an evolution perspective, the ribcage dimensions (frame) should be determined by environmental stress on the organism, there is no reason for a genetic code (sole cause) to give you a 25-inch bideltoid when it serves no meaningful purpose for your survival.
How old were you when this happened?

I feel that enviroment should have some effect on frame, but it could be correlation vs causation. If you have a wide frame, you will probably keep on swimming because you will be good at it.

I have always been a reasonably narrow person. I know people that went to the gym as teenagers or were swimmers and have average frames (no small frame people). I feel my frame has increased in size as I started gymcelling, but I have no measurements to prove it.

I hope frame expansion is possible in your 20's. I feel it is somewhat possible, because when you look at peoples gym before and afters they appear to be wider then before.

For example hafþór júlíus björnsson frame seems to have expanded from 2006 to 2009. It appears he didn't start lifting until 20, after his basket ball career ended. I am covinced his frame increased in size between 2006 and 2009. Im assuming after 2009 he started doing steroids to reach his maximum strongman physique.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Mewton
How old were you when this happened?

I feel that enviroment should have some effect on frame, but it could be correlation vs causation. If you have a wide frame, you will probably keep on swimming because you will be good at it.

I have always been a reasonably narrow person. I know people that went to the gym as teenagers or were swimmers and have average frames (no small frame people). I feel my frame has increased in size as I started gymcelling, but I have no measurements to prove it.

I hope frame expansion is possible in your 20's. I feel it is somewhat possible, because when you look at peoples gym before and afters they appear to be wider then before.

For example hafþór júlíus björnsson frame seems to have expanded from 2006 to 2009. It appears he didn't start lifting until 20, after his basket ball career ended. I am covinced his frame increased in size between 2006 and 2009. Im assuming after 2009 he started doing steroids to reach his maximum strongman physique.
View attachment 1281521

View attachment 1281523
cope, i did this swimming like this for a few months when I was 15, I only go for swimming (lifesaving) every 3 months now.

I do agree though, swimming like during early puberty and doing hardcore swimming ( I was pushing myself hard because i believed the cope that swimming butterfly stroke would make me taller)

I spent many long hours doing this and was breathing very deeply, sure enough, my ribcage expanded greatly that same year, it was just the perfect combination of
1. ideal age
2. autistic goals
3. dedication
4. Harcore mechanical stress from the butterfly stroke due to the deep breathing and the very stroke itself

TL;DR MAKE SURE when you are a parent, you force your kids to learn butterfly stroke ASAP and swim for long hours of time (go so far as training them for an elite swim squad if it comes down to it, it will bring them nothing but benefits, swimming is the best sport for pubertycels. Period.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, ManzareK and 2 others
cope, i did this swimming like this for a few months when I was 15, I only go for swimming (lifesaving) every 3 months now.

I do agree though, swimming like during early puberty and doing hardcore swimming ( I was pushing myself hard because i believed the cope that swimming butterfly stroke would make me taller)

I spent many long hours doing this and was breathing very deeply, sure enough, my ribcage expanded greatly that same year, it was just the perfect combination of
1. ideal age
2. autistic goals
3. dedication
4. Harcore mechanical stress from the butterfly stroke due to the deep breathing and the very stroke itself

TL;DR MAKE SURE when you are a parent, you force your kids to learn butterfly stroke ASAP and swim for long hours of time (go so far as training them for an elite swim squad if it comes down to it, it will bring them nothing but benefits, swimming is the best sport for pubertycels. Period.)
Most ideal in lake water (although be careful) cuz of shitty chlorine lowering Test production

swimming is the best sport for pubertycels. Period.)
Explain how swimming is the best sport for pubertycels? Besides ribcage if deep breathing?

Explain how swimming is the best sport for pubertycels? Besides ribcage if deep breathing?
I guess it just tones your overall bodily body structure well and increases stamina, increases frame too. At the very last for giving yourself a good base, swimming is a good sport.

• +1
HGH + Training + good diet till 21

This combo is the best, ofc, u can try to add more shit or drugs but with this u re really safe, HGH will improve also skin and hair and its safe as fuck in normal/decent doses
Try this out NOW