What are the best non-cope skincare products or supplements to fix smile lines and resting bitch face

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
I’ve been taking really high doses of glycine (10g) for the last few days as well as 3g vitamin c but haven’t noticed any effects yet.

retinol

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and GunDevilHybrid
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Decided that I'm going to put 500mcg of bpc-157 arg salt powder into 2ml of water and mix it with my moisturiser so it turns into a topical cream for maximum collagen boosting peptide effects :love:

Accutane

• JFL
I’ve been taking really high doses of glycine (10g) for the last few days as well as 3g vitamin c but haven’t noticed any effects yet.
Derma stamp/ dermapen

• +1
Prolly Tret, topical vitamin c, Paula’s bha exfoliant

+ the basics (spf, a moisturizer, and a cleanser) ofc

• +1

not working. I'm going to do this instead
Decided that I'm going to put 500mcg of bpc-157 arg salt powder into 2ml of water and mix it with my moisturiser so it turns into a topical cream for maximum collagen boosting peptide effects :love:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Do you know someone that has gotten results from this ?

vit c vs niacinamide which btw op ill respond to dm soon, i read everything

• +1
vit c vs niacinamide which btw op ill respond to dm soon, i read everything
Cool bro cheers. Also did some reading on psyilosibin, Buproprion-Dextromethorphan (Auvelity) and Bupropion. Interesting shit. My psychiatrist said he’s open to memantine and other glutamatergic drugs. Came to find out that glutamate agents are one of the first adjunct treatment options for people with severe or treatment-resistant OCD.

https://med.stanford.edu/content/dam/sm/nbc/documents/journalclub/2023/OCDpsychopharm2022.pdf

https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychiatry/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2023.1065812/full

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and distance decay