What are the best plastic surgeries to get Chad level almond shaped eyes? What is the average cost? How do I find the best surgeons in Montreal?

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
I live near the Montreal area, if anyone can recommend me good surgeons there, I would really appreciate it, I am also looking to fix my nose with a rhinoplasty and I almost have the money for it, with a job I could get it before next summer, which would really help my looks.

At the same time, I am also gymmaxxing right now by training 3 times per week and gaining 1 lb per week. I don't have a good career but since I live with my parents, I could save up lots of money if I worked while in college because I barely have any expenses, so at one point in 2021 or 2022 I could afford expensive eye surgeries, that is why I need to know which ones are best and where I can find the best surgeons.

I didn't see it before but the more time I spend on this forum, the more I start to realize that yes, you were right all along, the face is very important and with a better face, I'd get great tinder success. I have the height already, I have a decent lower third, and I'm on my way to getting a great body, I just need to also get a great mid face and eye area if I want to really slay on Tinder and IRL.

Attachments

• 120542384_322607425685340_839062176357181889_n.jpg
    120542384_322607425685340_839062176357181889_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 120578324_373849586970099_1668131749389056794_n.jpg
    120578324_373849586970099_1668131749389056794_n.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 297
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8699
I live near the Montreal area, if anyone can recommend me good surgeons there, I would really appreciate it, I am also looking to fix my nose with a rhinoplasty and I almost have the money for it, with a job I could get it before next summer, which would really help my looks.

At the same time, I am also gymmaxxing right now by training 3 times per week and gaining 1 lb per week. I don't have a good career but since I live with my parents, I could save up lots of money if I worked while in college because I barely have any expenses, so at one point in 2021 or 2022 I could afford expensive eye surgeries, that is why I need to know which ones are best and where I can find the best surgeons.

I didn't see it before but the more time I spend on this forum, the more I start to realize that yes, you were right all along, the face is very important and with a better face, I'd get great tinder success. I have the height already, I have a decent lower third, and I'm on my way to getting a great body, I just need to also get a great mid face and eye area if I want to really slay on Tinder and IRL.
I'm sorry bro there's no chad eye area with that pfl for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, BigBoy, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
tom cruise has your eyes when you squint and he looks fine. your eyes are bigger and uglier unfrauded.
all i'm saying is eyes are the least of your problem

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 8765 and SWG88
According to my findings, you're wrong. A blepharoplasty would get rid of the bad lower eyelid and dark circles very well, and then for the upper eyelid that is what I am not sure about, would it be better to get a canthoplasty or orbital implants for the upper eyelids? I know I can't make my eyes bigger, but I can make them smaller like the morph that someone did on my ratings thread

Attachments

• 117736816_2478841245750054_4810598648922880836_n.jpg
    117736816_2478841245750054_4810598648922880836_n.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 290
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, reptiles, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
sad but true

Your eyes are already well supported & have good lids & all that shit. Problem is pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
According to my findings, you're wrong. A blepharoplasty would get rid of the bad lower eyelid and dark circles very well, and then for the upper eyelid that is what I am not sure about, would it be better to get a canthoplasty or orbital implants for the upper eyelids? I know I can't make my eyes bigger, but I can make them smaller like the morph that someone did on my ratings thread
guy reminds me of vito scaletta

isn't blepharoplasty for upper eyelid

Stupid question. What is PFL?
PFL means palbebral fissure length, what they are saying is that my eyes are not wide enough and too tall so they are round.

sad but true

Your eyes are already well supported & have good lids & all that shit. Problem is pfl
he and maher have similar if not the exact same pfl. He can try and emulate that eye area, would be his best bet for a chad tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Lux
isn't blepharoplasty for upper eyelid
No, for upper eyelid it's canthoplasty. Search google images, you will see that I am right. The best way to get rid of my dark circles and bad lower eyelids is a blepharoplasty. And probably a canthoplasty for the upper eyelids, but I'm not an expert on this which is why I made this thread.

Fix nose first then we'll talk

• +1
Reactions: xefo
No, for upper eyelid it's canthoplasty. Search google images, you will see that I am right. The best way to get rid of my dark circles and bad lower eyelids is a blepharoplasty. And probably a canthoplasty for the upper eyelids, but I'm not an expert on this which is why I made this thread.
why not infraorbital implant

You need infraorbital implants and something done on your browridge.
You don't have eye support, the bones surrounding your eye area are weak, fixing that would improve your eye area by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410, Warlow and Deleted member 6892
why not infraorbital implant
Yeah you're right I see it now, I have exactly the problem that requires infraorbital implants, it looks like my eyeballs stick out of my face, that's the problem, I lack eye support like @Stare said. So I'll buy that when I can but what is a canthoplasty for and would it help me? Does it add hooding to the upper eyelids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Yeah you're right I see it now, I have exactly the problem that requires infraorbital implants, it looks like my eyeballs stick out of my face, that's the problem, I lack eye support like @Stare said. So I'll buy that when I can but what is a canthoplasty for and would it help me? Does it add hooding to the upper eyelids?
No canthoplasty raises your lateral canthus you need a browridge implant and fat grafts

I don't know much about this surgery tbh, sorry

Dame da ne

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow and randomuser2407
No canthoplasty raises your lateral canthus you need a browridge implant and fat grafts
Ok, so infraorbital implants, browridge implants and fat grafts (under eye fat transfer)?

What would browridge implants do? What's wrong with my browridge?

Attachments

• is this a fat graft.jpg
    is this a fat graft.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 195
I live in MTL as well brother. IMO I think surgery would be useless to you. You can already have success off of your height and your built.

Nevermind, if you want to go to the surgery route, I recommend to just focus on the nose instead of the eyes that aren't bad at all.

Supraorbitals/eyebrows are your main problem. You need them low-set and straight. That would help you the most. You‘re better off getting a brow ridge implant, a brow transplant and/or browplasty

Your nose is fucking you more than the eyes tbh

Don't bother trying Tinder in Montreal. Only ethnics and blacks slay or MM tier white guys.

• Woah
Reactions: randomuser2407
Your browridge/eyebrows look neanderthal. Also weak eyes support.

Don't bother trying Tinder in Montreal. Only ethnics and blacks slay or MM tier white guys.
That makes sense, I only know one guy who gets lots of success in Montreal and he is from Egypt, he isn't a Chad but he is muscular and ripped and has a very masculine face and he gets 99+ likes and as many matches as he wants. I'll still try anyways to see what I can get but it's true that Montreal has become too multicultural over the years but Toronto is even worse.

You need to fix your autism before your eyes

• JFL
Pfl is starting to get overrated on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChanceAtChad and randomuser2407
Wide pfl is a good trait and a big halo in many cases, but not as essential as many users here think.

Attachments

• 3A6F6DE2-0AAF-492C-8E30-4048335725CF.png
    3A6F6DE2-0AAF-492C-8E30-4048335725CF.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 78
Wide pfl is a good trait and a big halo in many cases, but not as essential as many users here think.
Having ONLY big pfl doesn't even help you tbh. If your eyes are round and cucky, doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: ChanceAtChad and randomuser2407
Supraorbitals/eyebrows are your main problem. You need them low-set and straight. That would help you the most. You‘re better off getting a brow ridge implant, a brow transplant and/or browplasty
Wtf?
He’s supraorbitals are fine. His eyes are hooded and his browridge is already prominent

• +1
Wtf?
He’s supraorbitals are fine. His eyes are hooded and his browridge is already prominent
Muh hooded, muh prominent

greycels can‘t even read...

Don’t listen to those telling you your PFl is your main eye failo. Your PFL is fine, and having a higher than average PFL is very overrated on this forum.

Your main eye failo is the shape of your eyelids.

6CF56105 C561 4388 A5F5 05935CE28CDD

Your upper eyelid is arched/rounded, exposing a decent amount of your upper iris. This is a result of a rounded/arched supraobrital rim, which is a feminine trait.
8880B4A4 2148 4BFF A7AB 6C928867564D
74581519 6DFD 40E1 981B 6F627DA4208D

Those morphs (masculine and hyper masculine) correct that and make your upper eyelid less rounded/arched, hooding/covering more of your iris, which is a result of a straight Supra orbital rim.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and randomuser2407
What is Chris Hemsworth pfl again? And what is this guy?
Yeah, you're right, Chris Hemsworth does have a very small PFL because his eyes are very small for the size of his head, the main difference between our eyes is that his are smaller in height, and that's actually the solution that I got on my ratings thread, to fix my eyes, I must make them smaller since it's impossible to make them bigger.

Although making the eyes longer is impossible, you can make them smaller in height so that they look more like a male model's.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena

u r special ed tier

Don’t listen to those telling you your PFl is your main eye failo. Your PFL is fine, and having a higher than average PFL is very overrated on this forum.

Your main eye failo is the shape of your eyelids.

View attachment 724053
Your upper eyelid is arched/rounded, exposing a decent amount of your upper iris. This is a result of a rounded/arched supraobrital rim, which is a feminine trait.
View attachment 724058View attachment 724059
Those morphs (masculine and hyper masculine) correct that and make your upper eyelid less rounded/arched, hooding/covering more of your iris, which is a result of a straight Supra orbital rim.
what surgery can be used to achieve this?

I didn't see it before but the more time I spend on this forum, the more I start to realize that yes, you were right all along
Of course we always are :chad: