What are the best responses to "Muh confidence"

Doomerteen

Doomerteen

surgerymaxxing to chad
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
302
Reputation
303
I was talking to a friend (he's bluepilled) and we were talking about the importance of looks.

I mentioned that looks are more important than personality and he went off talking about 'how he sees ugly guys with hot chicks' and 'its all about confidence'

He even had the balls to get a girl and ask what is more important
Looks or personality

How do I counter this bluepilled retard logic
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ArtisMagna28
Muh genetics is the best response tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079

Similar threads

cartheyebrows
Replies
5
Views
36
Micina69
Micina69
B
Replies
0
Views
1
bibodude
B
2
Replies
1
Views
22
polarpop
polarpop
Mentole_
Replies
3
Views
70
TGUN.
TGUN.
couragecel
Replies
1
Views
11
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top