what are the best softmaxxes for UEE, symmetry, expanding palate, and getting rid of buccinators

M

mkawsm

Iron
I don't have crazy UEE but I want absolutely none, smth similar to O'Pry or prime Hernan Drago. I've researched volufiline, tret, bone smashing, and all that jazz. I've found that the best solution would be volufiline + tret but I've heard that some ppl have used correctly for over 9 months and had 0 results/even more UEE. Bone smashing doesn't work on ur orbitals since the bone there is softer and spongier which basically cancels out wolff's law.

I sleep on my back to be symmetrical but its rlly uncomfortable, gives me back pains, and ive heard that genuine PSL gods like zeta sleep on their sides and are still symmetrical.

I do thumb pulling to fix my roman nose cuz I have shit jewish genetics very far in my bloodline (don't flame me) and I've noticed it starting to work, as well as my cheekbones and gonions start growing cuz of bone smashing+pulling

I started smoking cuz I heard it drops ur fat lvls but I also found out that to get rid of ur buccinators u need to stop blowing/sucking motions which is the entire gist of smoking so I'm not sure.

Any tips would be super duper awesome sauce

Bone smash your whole face.