what are the best stuff for heightmaxxing

bogdanparowsak

bogdanparowsak

Iron
notural or not natural

hgh trials are conducted on people that are just starting puberty (they're around 9-10 years old), and the increase in height is still extremely modest, they still end up as short adults, most of the people contemplating it here are nearing the end of puberty and likely will not see any positive results at all.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, boss8055 and Funnyunenjoyer1
what bout peptides and shit like thathgh trials are conducted on people that are just starting puberty (they're around 9-10 years old), and the increase in height is still extremely modest, they still end up as short adults, most of the people contemplating it here are nearing the end of puberty and likely will not see any positive results at all.
it results in 5-6 inch more than predicted adult height, stop the cope.

you're trying to discourage newgens from blasting because org memebers are evil and are killing the competition

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, Bigmoneyballer, monecel and 1 other person
it results in 5-6 inch more than predicted adult height, stop the cope.

you're trying to discourage newgens from blasting because org memebers are evil and are killing the competition
arent those trails always with people with hgh deficiency?

i heard that mk does nothing
Its definitely cheaper than hgh and I heard that it is even better for heightmax combined with aromasin, but i can’t confirm that. Still the most important thing for heightmax would be blocking estrogen before your growth plates close.

hgh trials are conducted on people that are just starting puberty (they're around 9-10 years old), and the increase in height is still extremely modest, they still end up as short adults, most of the people contemplating it here are nearing the end of puberty and likely will not see any positive results at all.
what about for bone width and muscle growth? im on 10 ui a day rn.

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
high trials are conducted on people who are just starting puberty (they're around 9-10 years old), and the increase in height is still extremely modest, they still end up as short adults, and most of the people contemplating it here are nearing the end of puberty and likely will not see any positive results at all.
It seems that Injecting human growth hormone after the age of 16 is a waste of resources, health, and time.

Could the continuous usage of aromatase inhibitors be the best choice after puberty?

It seems that Injecting human growth hormone after the age of 16 is a waste of resources, health, and time.

Could the continuous usage of aromatase inhibitors be the best choice after puberty?
they're never that good of an idea.

No point arguing with retard teenagers.