What are the best supplements for athletic performance (broad range)

twra

twra

Iron
I know this is kind of off topic, but I believe that your character is a core looksmax.

Anyone of knowledge, what are the best natural supplements I can take as an athlete in MMA (core is Muay Thai, BJJ, and Boxing), sprinting, long-distance running, swimming, and powerlifting?

I have looked into beta alanine, citrulline malate, bcaa, hmb, glutamine, men's multi-vitamin, fish oil capsules, ashwaganda, tongkat ali, and creatine.

What I have noticed is that some of these are not necessary for a healthy person as they can generate it themselves or the supplement breaks down naturally the produced version of the supplement. I also noticed that the rest of the supplements, excluding ashwaganda and tongkat ali, can be found in natural food sources.- I am a firm believer that natural food sources will almost always beat the processed counterpart.

What I want to know is can I get more of the above stated supplement's nutrition out of natural foods, or do I need to supplement (incase the natural food requirement for a certain supplement is out of proportion to just taking the supplement, e.g. 10g of creatine would be a shit ton of meat, which is unhealthy).

My goals are to overall naturally max my athletic performance in all areas, improve my overall health, and gain more strength and power.

Can anybody help? (SOS for long read for those who read)

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Chatgpt + Best of the best section

Btw/ since when did your body become offtopic for looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: twra
Chatgpt + Best of the best section

Btw/ since when did your body become offtopic for looksmaxxing?
Shiitt, chatgpt, forgot all about it. Will look in botb.

I believe that a man can look like David Goggins, but can not run his distances.- it's more the internal athletic structure that people can't see, yk?

Shiitt, chatgpt, forgot all about it. Will look in botb.

I believe that a man can look like David Goggins, but can not run his distances.- it's more the internal athletic structure that people can't see, yk?
Yeah, but David goggins take extra steps intentionally cause its his life-style and hobby, and also the way he earns money. You dont need many steps to become like him, just determination and time.

Yeah, but David goggins take extra steps intentionally cause its his life-style and hobby, and also the way he earns money. You dont need many steps to become like him, just determination and time.
I was just using him as an example, because without knowing him, at first sight you would just think he's fit and probably hits the gym. But since he has a name for himself, his athletic performance is built into his character.

I myself want to become extremely fit, and become the best I possibly can in everything athletic that I do, so I say it's a looksmax because it's a part of my character. Knowing my own character is important, but when others see the character you have, they see you differently than first sight. If people want to one-night stand, then character isn't as important as other looksmaxxing components, ykyk?- character building for the long-term. (I don't want to be successful in money and a fat slob).