What are the best ways to lower eyebrows? No softmax like pushing.

thicccell

thicccell

Iron
I'm pretty confident I got muscular asymmetry between my eyebrows.

Its not horrible but my right side is pulled up a noticeable amount like 3 mm making it negative tilt.

I've cut up my brows up trying to fix it so they've gotten a bit more asymmetrical than before.

So, I've tried to derma rolll, minox, castor + pepper mint oil for new strands on my right brow to fix up my asymmetry but it only made my brows bushier and it didn't fill in the lower parts closer to my eye.

Thinking about a reverse brow lift or anything else.

Are there any options besides that, maybe one that can solve the problem fast. Like 6 months to a year but definitely.

IMG 1800

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
grow a bigger browridge

• +1
Reactions: thicccell
Bonesmash your higher eyebrow so it grows down.

• +1
frowning :p

• +1
I have the same thing where my left eyebrows is NCT and noticeably higher than the right. I've learned to lower them both to an equal level when taking pictures. I've heard botox can help to lower them as well.

• +1
Depending on your eyes, eyelid excision drops the brow a bit

• +1
Nah my browridge is alright any bigger its gonna get uncanny.
dang are your eyebrows that high set? well then its over. Shave them off and tattoo a new pair underneath

• JFL
dang are your eyebrows that high set? well then its over. Shave them off and tattoo a new pair underneath
Lol. Tats are last resort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Its cope territory works enough to satisfy some but anyways its a softmax.
mewing=softmax
bonesmashing=mediummax
surgery=hardmaxx

• +1
I have the same thing where my left eyebrows is NCT and noticeably higher than the right. I've learned to lower them both to an equal level when taking pictures. I've heard botox can help to lower them as well.
Yeah its pretty common. You got me trying but I'm not that coordinated with my brows :lul:.

Yeah botox is what I'm considering rn.

• JFL
eyelid excision
That might work but the problem is the muscle pulling it up might be unaffected.

Plus, it seems kinda risky to mess up my eye area as well then its gonna be another problem.