What are the chances of getting bogged from lip filler?

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
So I've finally took the plunge and scheduled for a lip filler consultation last month. Today is the day, but I'm wondering what exactly are the chances this shit will come out looking bad and unnatural. Same goes for complications such as paralysis and migration cause a while back I had a lip flip done (botox), and for some reason it left my top lip a little itchy.

HIGH.

So, don't do any filler, that you cannot dissolve, or you will walk like a faggot for another 6 months. :feelsokman:
My lips are literally my worst failo how the fuck do I fix this shit then

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
My lips are literally my worst failo how the fuck do I fix this shit then
Well, with lip filler, ironically :feelskek:
But if they fail, you will have another chance. Also, go for very VERY small amounts first, maybe 0.5cc per lip, then come another week for more

Well, with lip filler, ironically :feelskek:
But if they fail, you will have another chance. Also, go for very VERY small amounts first, maybe 0.5cc per lip, then come another week for more
Well there's also lip lifts, and luckily for me this surgeon I'm seeing specializes in them so hopefully he'll understand how to properly measure lip and philtrum ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
So I've finally took the plunge and scheduled for a lip filler consultation last month. Today is the day, but I'm wondering what exactly are the chances this shit will come out looking bad and unnatural. Same goes for complications such as paralysis and migration cause a while back I had a lip flip done (botox), and for some reason it left my top lip a little itchy.
You should have been reborn as a mixed or brown man.

Lizardcel?
Yeah like mine are really fucking bad, and are part of the primary reason for women finding me completely subhuman. They're definitely the most noticeable failo of mine as I get clowned on for them constantly. My ears come second.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah like mine are really fucking bad, and are part of the primary reason for women finding me completely subhuman.
Having huge ethnic tier lips are not good either as it makes your chin look smaller.
It's good to go for something that would work well with your pheno.

AFF2C404 0AFE 4D9B BE8F 48391D1B8860

Having huge ethnic tier lips are not good either as it makes your chin look smaller.
It's good to go for something that would work well with your pheno.
Yeah I don't want gay DSL lips as I know those would look horrific on me. I think having a mouth like Henry Cavill would suit me best as he has a similiar philtrum to mine combined with same mouth width I believe. Basically full enough to where they're just ok and no longer horrific.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah I don't want gay DSL lips as I know those would look horrific on me. I think having a mouth like Henry Cavill would suit me best as he has a similiar philtrum to mine combined with same mouth width I believe. Basically full enough to where they're just ok and no longer horrific.
That's definitely a good goal to achieve