What are the chances of getting botched jaw surgery?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

inb4 90% with sunil richardson

ur recessed jfl
this negroid 15 year old needs a permaban

i'd say it largely depends on the level of teamwork and the skill of the orthodontic and surgical teams but also on your expectations of the result, like if the patients do not fully understand the goals of the surgery, misalignment between expectations and outcomes occur. then theres also your internal motivation to commit to the recovery process and such fully. pretty hard to put a definite percentage.. you just have to try and minimize risk by listening to other people's anecdotes or look at successful surgeries and start from there, and be hands-on with your own procedure and being as detailed as possible with what you want and expect with the doctor

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]ascsc

Iron
Joined Nov 20, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing thread Testosterone maxxing lookism thread
Posts55Reputation44Point
IMG 9402

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and redfacccee
Actually no, because my ramus is one of my best features and it is incredibly tall also my skull is tall as fuck. Cope.
ur so downgrown that u think ur mandible is your ramus, just kys tbh.

ur so downgrown that u think ur mandible is your ramus, just kys tbh.
Also, imagine insulting another man. I don't see a point on it. Killing a mans hope is one of the worst thing that you could do. I don't confuse my mandible with my ramus.

Also, imagine insulting another man. I don't see a point on it. Killing a mans hope is one of the worst thing that you could do. I don't confuse my mandible with my ramus.
You dont belong here you low iq faggot, 90% of your postings are about masturbation, just kys kid.