What are the failos that *magically* can fix themselves just by aging?

M

mirmulnir

Iron
Yea yea inb4 "your prime years are 18-22" n other shit
Now, are there some failos that aging can fix? I mean post puberty ofc, you can tell also if you had a similar experience (like some features becoming more robust/defined after you grew older, etc)
Obviously relying on aging is just fucking stupid, but I want to know what one can expect

bloat

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, mathis, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
Fat pads melt, so kinda yeah. You might become more angular though hair loss and getting fatter due to complacency might mask any improvement. Facial hair can grow 'till you're 30 years old so if your beard is not fully developed it still might but you can just accelerate it with minox and have the collagen and the thick beard. Overall, age is a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, mvp2v1 and asdvek
Fat pads melt, so kinda yeah. You might become more angular though hair loss and getting fatter due to complacency might mask any improvement. Facial hair can grow 'till you're 30 years old so if your beard is not fully developed it still might but you can just accelerate it with minox and have the collagen and the thick beard. Overall, age is a looksmin.
ik age is a looksmin but just answering this guys question

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
My dad had bloated cheeks when young but aging and losing the fat pads made him look more angular.

facial fat distribution, all your fat pads change in your 20s and 30s.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and atlantean
facial fat distribution, all your fat pads change in your 20s and 30s.
how did it happen for you, was it just linear change with them following a path or just sudden random changes as you got older?

how did it happen for you, was it just linear change with them following a path or just sudden random changes as you got older?
starts happening randomly all of a sudden.

it can be positive, i.e your cheeks become more defined, jaw gets sharper, sometimes even the eyes change because there's fat storages there too.

it can also be negative, there's many threads where people are losing all of the fat underneath their eyes rapidly, that can also happen.

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir, atlantean and xegigi
bonelessness. I was boneless in my teens and now I am not boneless.

Screenshot 2024 04 11 at 62535PM
also remodeling so u can fix quite a lot with that.,,

Yea yea inb4 "your prime years are 18-22" n other shit
Now, are there some failos that aging can fix? I mean post puberty ofc, you can tell also if you had a similar experience (like some features becoming more robust/defined after you grew older, etc)
Obviously relying on aging is just fucking stupid, but I want to know what one can expect
I mean depends, like my dad had almond eye shape at 20 now he has hunter at 50. But he is 50, so technically he doesnt look like the chad he was at 20.

Body hair
Vascularity
Larger hands and feet