What are the ideal skull/face measurements?

jué

jué

0%Love
What are the ideal skull/face measurements, I think I have a large skull, I am very similar to these photos of Jordan, and I wanted to know if that is good? Keep in mind that I am 16 years old and I have dental stacking (probably the most stacked teeth on the forum) I will start using orthodontics very soon) this affects me with asymmetries, even though my maxillar is very good, it will be much, much better when I finish the orthodontics, taking this into account, is this good? and are the measurements correct? I'm very similar to Jordan in these photos, so that's good?:feelswat:
btw my weight and body proportions are almost the same as Jordan's Lmao

Solution
TurboOgre
Meh there is no ideal skull shape, a lot of different ones can work well, just dont have a peanut skull and have good ratios

I assume you have seen this thread?

Jfl I'd also take this test just to be certain https://www.wikihow.com/Relationships/Am-I-Gay-Quiz
What are the ideal skull/face measurements, I think I have a large skull, I am very similar to these photos of Jordan, and I wanted to know if that is good? Keep in mind that I am 16 years old and I have dental stacking (probably the most stacked teeth on the forum) I will start using orthodontics very soon) this affects me with asymmetries, even though my maxillar is very good, it will be much, much better when I finish the orthodontics, taking this into account, is this good? and are the measurements correct? I'm very similar to Jordan in these photos, so that's good?:feelswat:
20240715 060456

20240715 060521

Meh there is no ideal skull shape, a lot of different ones can work well, just dont have a peanut skull and have good ratios

Jfl I'd also take this test just to be certain https://www.wikihow.com/Relationships/Am-I-Gay-Quiz

Solution

I was looking for it but I couldn't find it, thanks bro:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: TurboOgre