What are the limitations of MSE (MSE vs Lefort?)

Iteration

Iteration

Iron
I have a recessed maxilla and I can't get lefort for a good while. Should I cope with MSE (18yo) until then or is MSE a major looksmin (somehow it has a bad rep). Looking at it on paper MSE sounds like a non invasive way to move the maxilla? what are the downsides

I believe you need a face mask to get forward movement with MSE, and you need to wear the face mask for the whole day and the results are slight compared to lefort. But I’m not the most knowledgeable on this so idk

I've seen your maxilla and it looks pretty decent. Your biggest problem is narrow mandible and your overall soft look (hair, beard, high bodyfat).

I've seen your maxilla and it looks pretty decent. Your biggest problem is narrow mandible and your overall soft look (hair, beard, high bodyfat).
hmm i get a lot of conflicting answers.. i want to assume my maxilla is whats causing poor under eye support (eye bags?) if not idk. for mandible im assuming jaw implants/filler is the only solution?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
im assuming jaw implants/filler is the only solution?
Yes and chewing, especially if you're young.
i want to assume my maxilla is whats causing poor under eye support (eye bags?)
The horizontal distance between your lateral canthus and your nasal base in your side profile pic looks above average to me. This means your lower maxilla is good. Your upper maxilla isn't the best though since I'm seeing negative orbital vector which, along with fat distribution, causes those tear troughs under your eyes. You can quite easily fix that with fat grafts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Iteration
Yes and chewing, especially if you're young.

The horizontal distance between your lateral canthus and your nasal base in your side profile pic looks above average to me. This means your lower maxilla is good. Your upper maxilla isn't the best though since I'm seeing negative orbital vector which, along with fat distribution, causes those tear troughs under your eyes. You can quite easily fix that with fat grafts.
I'd much rather fix the issue at hand eventually, to my knowledge recession of upper maxilla + cheekbones can only be fixed via lefort 3. I think if anything I'll cope with lefort 2 + zygo implants, but yeah, how much psl you think I could amount from jaw filler and under eye filler (with my other things softmaxxed ofc, only high bf bc im nearing the completion of my bulk)

I went over it here