What are the main sides of Fin (1mg daily)

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I have recently noticed my temples are thinning and receading, now I have been told or at least read somewhere that its best to start fin asap as this improves the results you get from it.

Is 1mg of Fin daily a reasonable dosage should I decrease that or increase it?

Should I use fin in conjunction with anything or just fin?

What are the main side effects from fin and are there any precautions I should take before taking it?

Thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ....
I have recently noticed my temples are thinning and receading, now I have been told or at least read somewhere that its best to start fin asap as this improves the results you get from it.

What are the main side effects from fin and are there any precautions I should take before taking it?

Thanks
0.5mg ED should suffice

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ifyouwannabemylover
Finasteride + minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Thanks
Side effects: 5% of users experience ED. For most users that discontinue use after noticing these sides, their dick goes back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
how old are you

ok should be fine to take it.
Alright thanks do you think the dosage is fine? I guess I should just adjust it after use?

How long does it usually take to see any change from fin? Do you think 1-3 months would be ok of a time frame?

DOes fin usually just stop hairloss, or can it revert it?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
If you're a paranoid fuck like me just take topical fin

Alright thanks do you think the dosage is fine? I guess I should just adjust it after use?

How long does it usually take to see any change from fin? Do you think 1-3 months would be ok of a time frame?

DOes fin usually just stop hairloss, or can it revert it?
Watch this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Nims
Had zero regrowth after fin, 3 years in, slow signs of ED.

Crying psycho

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Moggie and Nims
Had zero regrowth after fin.
What did you try after? What dosage and timeframe did u use with fin?
Did fin maintain your hairline?

What did you try after? What dosage and timeframe did u use with fin?
Did fin maintain your hairline?
edited post
I will start mino soon, 1mg fin for 3 years.
It didn't. I only take it because I feel if I stop now I will lose all my hair at 25, which will be the death of me.

• +1
Reactions: Nims

Thanks
Lol mentalcel. stick to 1mg. If you think that you are experiencing side effects take it every other day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
sides are placebo

just cherry pick one suggestion out of many
The only ways of stopping hair loss is by decreasing DHT or by getting a hair transplant. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15302 and CursedOne
What norwood stage were you before you started fin?
I leggit was nothing like those pics, a lot top hair thinning, but prob nw2, now im nw3 i think, but lots of hair thinning on top.
So hairline is not that bad, but thinning is.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Is there any time thats its recommened to take fin? Morning should it be on empty stomach at same time everyday?

I recently started oral Finastride 1mg daily (mornings) w/ Minoxidil 5% (2x daily), Biotin, and shampoo/conditioner that I massage in activating the hair focciles, containing saw palmetto + caffeine that targets DHT. Will post updates in a few months

Lower doses should be sufficient and have less side effects. Low dose oral minoxidil could also be a good addition. Microneedling also helps, if you're dedicated enough to do it consistently.
P inhibition curve plot

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
I recently started oral Finastride 1mg daily (mornings) w/ Minoxidil 5% (2x daily), Biotin, and shampoo/conditioner that I massage in activating the hair focciles, containing saw palmetto + caffeine that targets DHT. Will post updates in a few months
Could you dm me the shampoo/conditioner you are using?
How often do u use it?

Thanks
Do 1 mg if you notice side effects (unlikely unless nocebo) then move to 0.2 mg, 0.2 mg still has most of the efficacy.

Thanks
The main side effect is that the hoes wont leave you alone😎