What are the minimum looks requirement to succeed on tinder?

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
Title

How good looking do you have to be in order to consistently slay decent looking girls, say for example a new PSL 4 girl every week?

PSL 5.5 maybe? How much do height and muscles come into play? Do NT pictures with friends and shit really matter?
Let's discuss below

Inb4 "PSL 8 or death"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Copeful
why aim for the minimum son aim for the maximum always, minimum is cope for low effort

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 4416, HighIQcel and 13 others
why aim for the minimum son aim for the maximum always, minimum is cope for low effort
Because I'm not a gigachad, son, and I think outside of surgery and gym body (working on it) I'm pretty much maxxed for now

5 psl for some matches. 6 psl for maybe 99+. But aim for the highest you can GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel, slayer69 and 7 others
Don’t even try as a sub-Chadlite tbh. I would say this is more or less the minimum required :
441FE0FC 2C81 4DC0 8064 179E424D6DB4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, Obey, Deleted member 2658 and 8 others
Minimum is 5 psl with a good physique, if you wanna slay non landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Obey, CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Because I'm not a gigachad, son, and I think outside of surgery and gym body (working on it) I'm pretty much maxxed for now
what i meant was you should do the maximum that you can, not the generally accepted minimum, if you looksmax and ur past the minimum thats good for u but whats the point of setting goals which may or may not be possible for u

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
Chadlite level being minimum looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, TheAnomaly and Julius
Pump and dumb?

• +1
PSL 7.9

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5818, Hades and 5 others
5 psl for some matches. 6 psl for maybe 99+. But aim for the highest you can GL.
psl 5-5.5 dude i used to chadfish got 99+ in 6 hours, and maybe 70 matches in a day. Even ht normies-chadlites are rare nowadays

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 7776, Copeful and 2 others
psl 5-5.5 dude i used to chadfish got 99+ in 6 hours, and maybe 70 matches in a day. Even ht normies-chadlites are rare nowadays

What PSL rating do you consider Chadlite? The guy who got 99+ matches was Chadlite or what, could you post pics you used?

What PSL rating do you consider Chadlite? The guy who got 99+ matches was Chadlite or what, could you post pics you used?
psl 5.5 is chadelite and it was a user here, i won't share his photos, but yeah he's like psl 5-5.5.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
mid tier normie with NT photos will do alright

high tier normie with NT photos will clean up

chadlite/chad with selfie will mog the above

• +1
psl 5.5 is chadelite and it was a user here, i won't share his photos, but yeah he's like psl 5-5.5.

Damn bro thats encouraging, did you put 6ft2 height or some shit lol, it sounds too good to be true a Chadlite getting 99 matches

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Damn bro thats encouraging, did you put 6ft2 height or some shit lol, it sounds too good to be true a Chadlite getting 99 matches
never mentioned his height, that's what i found insane. I just made the bio "let's exchange serotonin." More than 99, maybe 150 or higher, he still has 99+ likes after multiple rounds of swiping

• Woah
I'm PSL 5 to 5.5 (I guess) with meh photos and I can't really complain, I occasionaly even match with some stacy, but getting them to reply to my messages seems impossible (but I don't put much effort into that tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
never mentioned his height, that's what i found insane. I just made the bio "let's exchange serotonin"

I guess if you live in England the competition isn't so high, most men here aren't the most handsome, we're lucky in that regard at least

I guess if you live in England the competition isn't so high, most men here aren't the most handsome, we're lucky in that regard at least
i did this in the US

• +1
I'm PSL 5 to 5.5 (I guess) with meh photos and I can't really complain, I occasionaly even match with some stacy, but getting them to reply to my messages seems impossible (but I don't put much effort into that tbh)

Which type of girls message you first, strictly land whales, or some cute girls too?

Which type of girls message you first, strictly land whales, or some cute girls too?
cute girls around 4.5-5 PSL a few times messaged me first (I have it for one week), I don't swipe right on land whales, so no way for them to message me

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 4797
1PSL , JBW
Just Be Woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Julius, slayer69 and 2 others
1PSL , JBW
Just Be Woman
no shit, one of my FWBs which is around 4 psl or slightly more created a badoo account and she got like 900 likes or some shit in one day, the difference for guys vs girls is crazy

edit: screenshot she sent me (líbite se means likes)
IMG 20200827 015759 783

Last edited:
Guys who say that you have to be at least Chadlite level to succeed on tinder are right. I am at normie level and I can get 2 matches per day on Tinder and 10 or so matches per day on Badoo but most of them don't reply and I never get very far with those that do. Also, on Tinder, the only girls that match with me are some that I superlike and they only match with me for attention basically. In real life however, I can get 6, 7s and sometimes even 8s (out of ten) by my own standards of course, and a lot of them even check me out, this is because in real life, I have an height advantage that women don't even pay attention to on dating apps since I am 6 foot 4 in height.

To be honest, on dating apps, a subhuman trap would do better than a normie like me and would get hundreds of matches easily just because guys are so desperate on those apps that they don't mind fucking a trap. So if you're really ugly and want to succeed on Tinder, you're better off trannymaxxing :lul: :lul: because you won't ever succeed on there. Even in bars guys who are really ugly are going to have a really hard time succeeding. From what I have seen though they aren't condemned to be incels, but they have to give up any dignity they have and become beta bucks because women will never fuck them for their looks, maybe that means that they will get cucked or cheated on, but that's the only way they will ever get laid. This is how the ugly guys who don't want to looksmax are destined to live like.

However, for average/normie guys like me, especially those who are really tall like me, we can hookup with 6s and 7s (and for the really tall guys even 8s) without looksmaxxing if we approach girls in bars and look our best. So there is still hope for some of us. But no one is really destined to be alone, some will just rank lower in the hierarchy, we can't all be Chads, just like there cannot be only CEOs in the world

• +1
Reactions: Julius, johncruz12345, slayer69 and 3 others
I am PSL 4 and occasionally get a date with normal looking girls. But I dont put my height in there (5'9). I do best with EE girls because im EE myself, so we already have this in common.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 3573
PSL 5+ for actual success, usually better if you're on the sexier side

Chadlite minimum. Body halo, height halo and big dick gamr also helps alot. There are too many and options on tinder so you have to be i n the top % of men.

Chadlite minimum. Body halo, height halo and big dick gamr also helps alot. There are too many and options on tinder so you have to be i n the top % of men.
How much psl?

4.5-5(depending on location) psl to have some normie looking girls
Anything lower=fat women only or deformed or nothing

How much psl?

4-5psl you can slay provided you have a body and height halo. If your
above 5psl you can slay with face only.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
mid tier normie with NT photos will do alright

high tier normie with NT photos will clean up

chadlite/chad with selfie will mog the above
Bullshit. Chadlite at the very least. HT normies are betabuxx material.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and sytyl
This

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and Julius
4-5psl you can slay provided you have a body and height halo. If your
above 5psl you can slay with face only.
bs
Im 4psl and I date looksmatches sometimes

How good looking do you have to be in order to consistently slay decent looking girls, say for example a new PSL 4 girl every week?

Is decent looking a plain-Jane? I'd say you'd need 8/10. But it depends on city size and one's willingness to travel, and like you mentioned good fun NT pictures. Height matters less on Tinder than real life. If you get a date, then height matters if you wanna slay. Muscles do matter on Tinder, so if you manage to get a NT photo with muscles (not gym selfie), then sure.

Title

PSL 5.5 maybe? How much do height and muscles come into play? Do NT pictures with friends and shit really matter?
Let's discuss below

Inb4 "PSL 8 or death"
Be white. Mostly white people get matches on Tinder. For ethnics, it's much better to go out and meet women imo

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Warlow and Short Ugly and Brown
Show his pics ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and NarcyChadlite
Ayeee G, it ain't easy being woke. You got truecels and internet warriors tryna start beef with you cause they get butthurt trust me 🤣
yeah man

most people here don't want to accept that living life as a young ethnic man, you are at a SEVERE disadvantage to the white man

literally every romance novel or magazine features the white man as the ideal

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Blackgymmax and SPFromNY914
yeah man

most people here don't want to accept that living life as a young ethnic man, you are at a SEVERE disadvantage to the white man

literally every romance novel or magazine features the white man as the ideal
you're not wrong tbh

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Slaying off of your Social Circle or meeting girls irl Is much much much more easier than tinder.

But yeah the others have answered your question

• +1
Reactions: Julius and johncruz12345
Any way to run big dick game on tinder without looking tryhard?
Be white. Mostly white people get matches on Tinder. For ethnics, it's much better to go out and meet women imo
In my zone there are very few foreigners/ethnics except for some college students, the vast majority of people are native italian

Last edited:

Attachments

• 118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
    118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Julius and Taylorswift