What are the minimum looks requirement to succeed on tinder?

Is it just me, or does that guy look like me but with a different pheno???
118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
View attachment 624120
Yes but his pheno is still better than yours tbh. Better coloring, mouth area and nose.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Yes but his pheno is still better than yours tbh. Better coloring, mouth area and nose.
Agreed, I'm MT2maxxing in a couple months + dying hair and eyebrows dark brown, as well as rhino at some point next year.

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Taylorswift
Why do some of my friend who are around 4 PSL get laid?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
IF average face and average height then this is the minimum requirement to have success on Tinder:

Be 180-200 pounds while being 8% body fat with tattoo halo, and make your profile picture a shirtless picture.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1588, Julius and Deleted member 4123
psl 5.5 is chadelite and it was a user here, i won't share his photos, but yeah he's like psl 5-5.5.
are you talking about me?

IF average face and average height then this is the minimum requirement to have success on Tinder:

Be 180-200 pounds while being 8% body fat with tattoo halo, and make your profile picture a shirtless picture.

This is the the only right answer.

Above average height, above average face, gymcelled body, good collagen, nw1, robust, good frame, high fighting success, and be younger than 24.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
85%ile face(relative to your country) to get matches and few dates here and there.

95%ile face to slay.

Minimum high tier normie atleast to succeed in online dating tbh..

Average normies with nt pics struggle to get even one match a week there just checl r /tinder guys are there coping thinking they are shadow banned but in reality they are being ignored.
Minimum high tier normie imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Title

How good looking do you have to be in order to consistently slay decent looking girls, say for example a new PSL 4 girl every week?

PSL 5.5 maybe? How much do height and muscles come into play? Do NT pictures with friends and shit really matter?
Let's discuss below

Inb4 "PSL 8 or death"
Me

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
Any way to run big dick game on tinder without looking tryhard?

Idk i dont have a huge dick so i have never run big dick game.

I dont think you should care about being seen as "tryhard" though. Tinder is a hookup app, not a place to find a hqnp gf. Looks + physical attributes are all that matter on dating apps.

• +1
he's probably talking about me jfl, im not 5.5 psl, im 6. confirmed by multiple users here through pm

Could you send me a pic bro? Im certified for never sharing pics, many people here have sent me photos asking for surgery advice and I haven't leaked a single photo, never will, just really curious how good you need to look to get that many matches

• +1
Reactions: Julius and johncruz12345
  • +1
To get some lays 5.5 to slay hard 6 minimum.

• +1
Am psl 4.5 and get 99 matches in 6 hrs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Julius
you need a compact midface, or miro's face

• +1
@looktheorist, you're not 6 psl. 5.5 at the max. Your eye area is not at the level of chad, you have good jaw though

@looktheorist, you're not 6 psl. 5.5 at the max. Your eye area is not at the level of chad, you have good jaw though
ye i know my eye area is suboptimal, that doesnt keep me from being 6 psl though. you and @Blackmannnns are the only ones out of 15 people who've rated me below 6 psl.

• +1
ye i know my eye area is suboptimal, that doesnt keep me from being 6 psl though. you and @Blackmannnns are the only ones out of 15 people who've rated me below 6 psl.
well doesn't matter tbh, you still got an insnae amount of matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
If you don't mind, can I see your face as well? Just curious tbh
I've rated various people and never doxxed anyone, just ask Papabakvet , DrunkenSailor, Phillybeard1996 and Slayerino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
These sorts of threads are retarded ngl
It differs so much from area to area there is no answer till u try ur photos or chadfishing.

• WTF
Lol no you’re obviously above 4.5
Btw what’s the quality of your matches and are your pics nt ?
Quality is low to mid ter max , am in major city my pics are two selfies and gym pic , and dog meme for nt, am not tinder gold I think 99+ might be a trick by the algorithm

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
a new PSL 4 girl every week?

Minimum high tier normie atleast to succeed in online dating tbh..

Average normies with nt pics struggle to get even one match a week there just checl r /tinder guys are there coping thinking they are shadow banned but in reality they are being ignored.
Minimum high tier normie imo

True, true. People do think they're shadow banned, even thou they're brutally ignored. You can get a GF as a normie, especially in a big city, and you can have some action as a high tier normie, but if success is slaying a new PSL 4 every week (whatever that is) you'd need to be 7/10, a chadlite with good game, but in most instances 8/10 or better.

These sorts of threads are retarded ngl
It differs so much from area to area there is no answer till u try ur photos or chadfishing.

Nah. It varies, but not so much.

• +1
Title

How good looking do you have to be in order to consistently slay decent looking girls, say for example a new PSL 4 girl every week?

PSL 5.5 maybe? How much do height and muscles come into play? Do NT pictures with friends and shit really matter?
Let's discuss below

Inb4 "PSL 8 or death"
PSL 5.5 is pretty legit but you need a good body or pheno or height at that level to halo you.

post pics ?